STL'S JDM Offical Ricer Thread - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Member's Rides

Member's Rides Showcase pictures of your ride here. Members also use this forum to nominate for Car of The Month.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 28th, 2011, 08:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
JDMRIDE

Name: Ajdin/Aj
Vehicle: 2011/Eclipse/GS -94Golf 3
STL Eclipse 2011 is just really niceSTL Eclipse 2011 is just really niceSTL Eclipse 2011 is just really nice
STL'S JDM Offical Ricer Thread

INTERIOR
White Led Dome, Trunk Light

EXTERIOR
Removed Eclipse Lettering, Tein Stickers, Pink HID, Projectors(Rico's Mod)

AUDIO
stock

SUSPENSION
Tein S Tech

ENGINE
stock

WHEELS/TIRES
stock

BRAKES/ROTORS
Painted Blue Calipers

ACQUIRED NOT INSTALLED

NEXT BUY
Rear Sway Bar, Front Underbrace Bar, High Flow Cat

LATER BUYS NOT DECIDED PARTS YET (NO SPECIFIC ORDER) (M) = Maybe

RSpec CF Fenders, Konig Blue Illusion Rims, (M)Spoiler, (M)CF Trunk,R1 Series CF Hood, Tint Windows, (M)Razzi Window Scoops, Black Tailights, (M)Underglow Led's, New Speakers, Subs, Dash Kit, Racing Seats, Tower Strut Bar, Camera RePlayXd, Alarm System, Short Shifter, Sparco Racing Pedals, Slotted Rotors, LSD, CAI, Pulley Kit, Stage 2 Clutch, Canards, Splitters, Semi-Metallic Break Pads, (M)Brembo Big Brake Kit, Intake Manifold Ported&Polished, Throttle Body Ported, Muteki Tuner Lug Nuts, HKS Oil Filter Cap, HKS Radiator Cap, Wheel Spacers, (M)Lambo Doors, (M)Turbo, 2 Amplifiers, Capacitor, RRE Headers, Sparco Steering Wheel, R-Speed Sparco Shift Knob, Custom Shift Boot, Sparco E-Brake, Spark Plugs, Sparco Locking Fuel Cap, Custom Floor Mats, Pistons, Cams, Dual Purge Kit, (M)Moonroof or Sunroof, Break Lines, Custom Interior Above Head, (M)Foglights, Partial Roll Cage

Pictures
BEFORE SPRINGS

AFTER SPRINGS

Primed

http://s1117.photobucket.com/albums/...6-13-27-55.mp4

THREAD CURRENTLY VIEWABLE

http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...er-thread.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHILLY22 View Post
about time u got a signatue lol looks badass...

Last edited by STL Eclipse 2011; October 17th, 2011 at 10:29 PM.
STL Eclipse 2011 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 28th, 2011, 08:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
<3's bewbz

Name: Renato
Vehicle: 07 Eclipse GS
LPfenix182 has much to be proud ofLPfenix182 has much to be proud ofLPfenix182 has much to be proud ofLPfenix182 has much to be proud ofLPfenix182 has much to be proud ofLPfenix182 has much to be proud ofLPfenix182 has much to be proud ofLPfenix182 has much to be proud of
oooooooooooooooooo tricked!

Old January 29th, 2011, 03:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
JDMRIDE

STL Eclipse 2011 is just really niceSTL Eclipse 2011 is just really niceSTL Eclipse 2011 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by LPfenix182 View Post
oooooooooooooooooo tricked!

Updated

Quote:

Old January 29th, 2011, 05:49 AM   #4 (permalink)

Name: Mark
Vehicle: Phantom Black Evo X SE
dhe_answer has a spectacular aura about
Lol i gotta admit the bass in the bottle looks pretty creative.
dhe_answer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 29th, 2011, 08:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
Mr. Offensive

Name: Will
Vehicle: 2006/Eclipse/GT
Phantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant futurePhantom_4G has a brilliant future
I like the interior lights... the car doesnt look much like a ricer but im sure you plan to get it to that point so... yea. Happy modding

Follow the official Club4G Instagram at @club4g
Phantom_4G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 29th, 2011, 02:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
CF ----> Carbon Freak :)

Name: Phil
Vehicle: 06 Eclipse GT
BPHILLY22 is a jewel in the roughBPHILLY22 is a jewel in the rough
Lookin good man!!! keep up the good work... keep us updated

Carbon King ---->http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...ncreation.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by STL Eclipse 2011 View Post
and above u is carbon fiber man lol
BPHILLY22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 29th, 2011, 02:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
JDMRIDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhe_answer View Post
Lol i gotta admit the bass in the bottle looks pretty creative.
hehe thx they are pretty cheap online

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrkGreenMarine View Post
I like the interior lights... the car doesnt look much like a ricer but im sure you plan to get it to that point so... yea. Happy modding
ty only time will tell

Quote:
Lookin good man!!! keep up the good work... keep us updated
once its summer i should have everything installed that i got so far untill i get the rest of the kit

Quote:
Old January 30th, 2011, 10:50 PM   #8 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2011 GS Sport
4gwaaat can only hope to improve
im the 4g stl king, i kill this any time of the day... only mitsubishi in stl thats riced out makes me look bad
4gwaaat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 30th, 2011, 11:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
JDMRIDE

I bet you won't smoke me u can be driving a gt and I'll still win sanel but ur cousin with the Si that's a challenge

Quote:
Old January 30th, 2011, 11:14 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Old January 31st, 2011, 12:50 AM   #11 (permalink)

my cousins SI is pushing 260 to the wheels, u drive a gs under 180hp. he actully knows how to dive a stick. and second, when u got the car u riced it out asap, u taught when u tint windows u tint them otside. thrid u got carbvon fiber exhaust. 4th you wouldnt know what to do with a turbo kit with a easy button. and for the last no matter if ur car will be faster then mine tomorrow, as long as ur is slower and ricer then me u still be a little bitch. nice BIG autozone emblem on the wront. and christmas lights isnide the car. chyea get at me.
Old January 31st, 2011, 01:03 AM   #12 (permalink)

and please do not say you can smoke a v6 4g, your shit is stock. omg. fucking told u man stickers dont give horsepower. ur engine is boned out stock. the motherfucking filter hasnt been changed, i mean hello. but race me tomorrow or this weekend i video it and post it herem my car vs a v6 and my cousins SI Mugen. make sure u bitch ass shows up
Old January 31st, 2011, 01:14 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4gwaaat View Post
my cousins SI is pushing 260 to the wheels, u drive a gs under 180hp. he actully knows how to dive a stick. and second, when u got the car u riced it out asap, u taught when u tint windows u tint them otside. thrid u got carbvon fiber exhaust. 4th you wouldnt know what to do with a turbo kit with a easy button. and for the last no matter if ur car will be faster then mine tomorrow, as long as ur is slower and ricer then me u still be a little bitch. nice BIG autozone emblem on the wront. and christmas lights isnide the car. chyea get at me.
like every word is misspelled lol what do u have in your 4g?? jus wonderin

Quote:
Old January 31st, 2011, 01:34 AM   #14 (permalink)

am high as well, what you mean, this aint a class.
Injen CAI with HKS filter. OBX exhaust header, RRE underfrive pully kit dont forget royal purple always helps and 10k HID genesis
Old January 31st, 2011, 01:40 AM   #15 (permalink)

yea this isn't a class but i jus got school'd.. lol

Quote:
Old January 31st, 2011, 01:44 AM   #16 (permalink)
JDMRIDE

Dumbass read before you post I said if u were driving the gt I would definetly win becasue ur se is automatic n u dont even know how to drive that n I didnt hate on ur cousins ride becasue his shit is nice n fast n I will race you so u stfu because u aint fast and ur shit Is stock too so ill race you whenever but tell me ahead of time so I know then AND IF I WANT IL PUT A FUCKING GORILLA ON MY ROOF I bet you when I'm done with my car u aint gona have anything on me Lets u n me have a year to mod or cars then take pictures and post them up here and the people can vote which looks better

Quote:
Old January 31st, 2011, 01:49 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Dumbass read before you post I said if u were driving the gt I would definetly win becasue ur se is automatic n u dont even know how to drive that n I didnt hate on ur cousins ride becasue his shit is nice n fast n I will race you so u stfu because u aint fast and ur shit Is stock too so ill race you whenever but tell me ahead of time so I know then AND IF I WANT IL PUT A FUCKING GORILLA ON MY ROOF I bet you when I'm done with my car u aint gona have anything on me Lets u n me have a year to mod or cars then take pictures and post them up here and the people can vote which looks better
you the biggest ricer in st louis. everyone knows. nobody likes you. the evo guys dont like you. my cousin with the mugen dont like you, the kit with the turbo rsx dont like you. you are fucking weird, u touch people thats fucking homo, you talk a lpt. you put a sticker on your car as soon as you bought it, if i pulled something out the engine and told u to go find me a new one you wouldnt know what the hell it is. and btw the SI is faster then a v6 eclipse. SI dont play
Old January 31st, 2011, 01:56 AM   #18 (permalink)
JDMRIDE

Funny how u ignore my challenge and does it look like I care if the fucking evo guys dont like me I don't need people to like me and I'm a RICER so fucking wat ill rice every fucking part of my car if I want to

Quote:
Old January 31st, 2011, 02:01 AM   #19 (permalink)

then do it. dude arhter 13 year old drives the muggen si, he can beat you and hes 13 and he can drive a stick better then you, i can drive it better then you. if you some car guy, you havent been in one car event, you dont go to hallstreet and race. you dont go to anything what kind of guy talks but dont drive no were and prove it. we go 3 times a week, lindbergh, sonics at st peters and hallstreet, come up there and show what the eclipse can do, i show you what mine can.
Old January 31st, 2011, 05:09 AM   #20 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 3

Name: Isamu
Vehicle: 300zx(TT) nismo 370z(T)
Isamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant future
Quote:
how about instead of tossing around lame 'race threats' and looking like a retard, you go back to school, and write intelligent, thought out and properly spelled sentences... till then, please stop posting...
Old January 31st, 2011, 05:15 AM   #21 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

3 Highscores

Isamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant future
Quote:
then do it. dude arhter 13 year old drives the muggen si, he can beat you and hes 13 and he can drive a stick better then you, i can drive it better then you. if you some car guy, you havent been in one car event, you dont go to hallstreet and race. you dont go to anything what kind of guy talks but dont drive no were and prove it. we go 3 times a week, lindbergh, sonics at st peters and hallstreet, come up there and show what the eclipse can do, i show you what mine can.
god, please stop posting, if the kid wants to rice his ride out, then let him, it is HIS car after all, not YOURS. secondly keep talking that shit, and me and my 370z will come shit all over you, my bone stock AUTO 300zx will shit all over you... i won't even bring the track zx... because you couldn't even hope to beat that...
Old January 31st, 2011, 05:21 AM   #22 (permalink)
I'm the BEST

Name: Rick
Vehicle: 2008 GT-SC
dejectedangle is just really nicedejectedangle is just really nicedejectedangle is just really nicedejectedangle is just really nice
WOOT I guess u 2 live close to eachother

TEAM BIG SUPERCHARGERS
406 whp Evo killer
dejectedangle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 31st, 2011, 05:49 AM   #23 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

3 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejectedangle View Post
WOOT I guess u 2 live close to eachother
those two? yea, both in Saint Louis, from what I gather... I however live in North Dakota.. but I goto Wisconsin now and again to visit family... and it wouldn't be but a day trip to STL...
Old January 31st, 2011, 05:54 AM   #24 (permalink)

Name: Cesar
Vehicle: 2008 Generic Veyron
gspower is a jewel in the roughgspower is a jewel in the rough
wow this thread is.. full of anger. how bout you 2 stfu and duke it out like men take a vid and post it for our entertainment. must suck to have the two only 4g's in STL who are both members of the same forum hate on each other
Old January 31st, 2011, 07:44 AM   #25 (permalink)
I'm the BEST

dejectedangle is just really nicedejectedangle is just really nicedejectedangle is just really nicedejectedangle is just really nice
I second the video race personsly/sadly when I was a stock GT on a quarter mike I only beat a mugen by 1.5 car to 2 cars them little hondas with a chip can fuckin rev high high high Lol

TEAM BIG SUPERCHARGERS
406 whp Evo killer
Old January 31st, 2011, 08:06 AM   #26 (permalink)

^but whats most important is that you still beat the mugen, stock.
Old January 31st, 2011, 08:10 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
you the biggest ricer in st louis. everyone knows. nobody likes you. the evo guys dont like you. my cousin with the mugen dont like you, the kit with the turbo rsx dont like you. you are fucking weird, u touch people thats fucking homo, you talk a lpt. you put a sticker on your car as soon as you bought it, if i pulled something out the engine and told u to go find me a new one you wouldnt know what the hell it is. and btw the SI is faster then a v6 eclipse. SI dont play
SI faster than a 4G V6? really? where'd u get that from?
Old January 31st, 2011, 12:28 PM   #28 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

3 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhe_answer View Post
SI faster than a 4G V6? really? where'd u get that from?
he is mostly a troll bro...
Old January 31st, 2011, 12:34 PM   #29 (permalink)

yea the SI is faster then a v6. seen the race, the v6 lost by 2 and half cars.
Old January 31st, 2011, 12:47 PM   #30 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

3 Highscores

Quote:
yea the SI is faster then a v6. seen the race, the v6 lost by 2 and half cars.
you sir are and idiot, the mugen Si only makes 197bhp... assuming is has a really efficient drive train and loses 10%, thats 177.3whp

ill say the eclipse GT has a drive train loss of 15% your looking at 227whp.. and gobs more torque then the silly little Si... and the Si weighing in at around 2900lbs the power to weight is still in favor of the eclipse
Old January 31st, 2011, 01:00 PM   #31 (permalink)
I'm the BEST

Ya I second the idiot who said si can beat a GT.... Common sence mugen 200 with intake and GT 265 math please!???? Look up in the book the recorded 1/4 mike runs not even close sorry

TEAM BIG SUPERCHARGERS
406 whp Evo killer
Old January 31st, 2011, 01:07 PM   #32 (permalink)

the SI is not stock omg. its running 260 to the wheels, i said this before.
Old January 31st, 2011, 01:21 PM   #33 (permalink)
I'm the BEST

I feel sorry for this guys innocent thread of his car I'm done

TEAM BIG SUPERCHARGERS
406 whp Evo killer
Old January 31st, 2011, 01:24 PM   #34 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

3 Highscores

Quote:
the SI is not stock omg. its running 260 to the wheels, i said this before.
OMG!! if that's truly the case, then yes, it would murder a stock GT... lol
Old January 31st, 2011, 01:29 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
OMG!! if that's truly the case, then yes, it would murder a stock GT... lol
Old January 31st, 2011, 01:36 PM   #36 (permalink)

no shit, thats why am saying how in the world is a stock gs a challenge to a 260 mugen si, thats how dumb he is.
Old January 31st, 2011, 02:38 PM   #37 (permalink)
JDMRIDE

Quote:
no shit, thats why am saying how in the world is a stock gs a challenge to a 260 mugen si, thats how dumb he is.
Bitch i aint challenge no si, i challenged the dude that don't know how to drive an automatic 4g (u), and maybe im not at the races because i work 9pm to 6 am everyday

Quote:

Last edited by STL Eclipse 2011; January 31st, 2011 at 03:04 PM.
Old January 31st, 2011, 03:02 PM   #38 (permalink)

use of derrogatory terms
Old January 31st, 2011, 06:00 PM   #39 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

3 Highscores

all you guys need to learn to type in proper english if you're going to challenge anyone...
Old January 31st, 2011, 06:16 PM   #40 (permalink)
Amarillo 4g

Name: Dustin
DustinH is just really niceDustinH is just really niceDustinH is just really nice

Tags
black, body, cai, clutch, custom, eclipse, fuel, headers, hid, hks, hood, intake, kit, led, parts, plugs, projectors, racing, rims, rre, spark, spoiler, turbo, underglow, video

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.