N-E-O's "RazoR" - Page 5 - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Member's Rides

Member's Rides Showcase pictures of your ride here. Members also use this forum to nominate for Car of The Month.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 20th, 2011, 08:41 PM   #161 (permalink)

Name: Thomas
Vehicle: 2008/Eclipse/GT
TwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud of
Full motor build, TT build, AWD conversion, custom bumper, custom wrap, evo brakes and I'm sure there will be plenty of interior and suspension mods...there won't be a single stock part left on this cars...I want to fly over just to see it in person and hear it start up. I want to see that block/tans mounted...that should be the next step I would imagin. Have to replace the gas tank for a fuel cell to fit the rear transfer case. Possible cut out the spare. I can't wait to see this. For a car this crazy it is moving a long very fast...there isn't enough room for a driveshaft and a 3"+ exhaust. Almost have to remove the interior and widen the exhaust cut out.

Don't our axles almost sit on the main cross member? That trans will deff hit that and have to be custom made, changing how the entire from ends bolts together? Wheels suspension, brakes, ect.

I'm sure you guys have a lot of planning into this or just have enough money that it doesn't matter...just trying to point out possible problem spots.
TwilsonD7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 1st, 2011, 05:38 PM   #162 (permalink)

Name: Ryan
Vehicle: 06Eclipse Gs
ryguy is a name known to allryguy is a name known to allryguy is a name known to allryguy is a name known to allryguy is a name known to allryguy is a name known to all
Hay NEO,
Any updates???
ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 2nd, 2011, 01:36 AM   #163 (permalink)

Name: Serg
Vehicle: 2006/G4/GT
n-e-o will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy View Post
Hay NEO,
Any updates???
hi! we made custom flywheel now, to connect EVO clutch and 6g75 crankshaft
n-e-o is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old December 2nd, 2011, 09:20 AM   #164 (permalink)

Vehicle: 06Eclipse Gs
ryguy is a name known to allryguy is a name known to allryguy is a name known to allryguy is a name known to allryguy is a name known to allryguy is a name known to all
awesome! : )

Sounds like its comeing along then.
ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 12th, 2011, 03:59 PM   #165 (permalink)
Soon to be SC'd :)

Name: Don Glisson
Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse GT
NitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond reputeNitroGlisson has a reputation beyond repute
I visit this thread just to catch a buzz! Neo...congrats on all your hard work and we sure appreciate you sharing your dream with us.
Old December 12th, 2011, 07:59 PM   #166 (permalink)

Vehicle: Eclipse GS 5 Speed
nokiauser is a jewel in the roughnokiauser is a jewel in the rough
This guy could make a decent amount of money by replicating his custom work.
RRE/RRM Underdrive, Fujita F5 Wrinkle Black CAI, Throttle Bypass, GT Throttle body, Outlaw TB Spacer, Ripp Mods LT Headers, Magnaflow Performance Cat, Fully Custom 2.5" Exhaust Piping, RRE Magnaflow Muffler, Eibach ProKit Springs, Progress 24mm Rear Anti-Sway, GT End Links, Tanabe TSB, GT Tower Brace, Brembo Brake Kit w/ Stoptech Pads
nokiauser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 12th, 2011, 08:04 PM   #167 (permalink)
North 4G Korea dissident

Name: www.c4gnation.com
xxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to all
Too bad he'd have to ship it all to us from Russia
xxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 12th, 2011, 11:04 PM   #168 (permalink)
The O.G.

8 Highscores

Vehicle: 2006 eclipse GT-TT
horse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond repute
He wouldn't make shit because no one actually wants to spend money. Just talk about it.

Panty dropping ability courtesy Portland Speed Industries, Road///RaceEngineering, Delta Cams, Custom Import Heads, Comp Turbo
horse-eater is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 12th, 2011, 11:20 PM   #169 (permalink)
Much Parts, Little Money.

Name: George Platt
Vehicle: 2009/Eclipse/GS
PearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by horse-eater View Post
He wouldn't make shit because no one actually wants to spend money. Just talk about it.
It all depends on price. We all have that huge dinner plate full of synthetic when we first join, but we settle with a saucer and set more realistic goals.
Lmao i guess in a stupid and truthful way, im trying to say, if he set a decent price, it wouldnt be bad.
But im not talking about the complete thing, im talking bits we could use off his custom onto our 4g.

Sent from my DROID2

HAVE: Full Bolt On - OBX headers, cai, RRE pulley, Aero Turbine, Projectors, Hackish tune, D2 Coilovers, Volt stabilizer, eibach sways, under brace & strut tower bar tanabe
SOON: Turbo w/ arp head studs, mounts.
WANT: Ingals Stiffy... Hmu if you're selling <3
PearlGreenNMean is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 12th, 2011, 11:48 PM   #170 (permalink)
The O.G.

8 Highscores

horse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond repute
the only thing custom is his bumper, tt manifolds and the adapter plate.

everythign else already exists, easy for all to use.

just gotta use your brain, think and create instead of just wanting to imitate.

Panty dropping ability courtesy Portland Speed Industries, Road///RaceEngineering, Delta Cams, Custom Import Heads, Comp Turbo
Old December 13th, 2011, 12:09 AM   #171 (permalink)

Vehicle: 06 Mitsu Eclipse GS
dsm2mivec is a jewel in the roughdsm2mivec is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
the only thing custom is his bumper, tt manifolds and the adapter plate.

everythign else already exists, easy for all to use.

just gotta use your brain, think and create instead of just wanting to imitate.
How do you do that to your bumper
Old December 13th, 2011, 12:13 AM   #172 (permalink)
I'm the BEST

Name: Rick
Vehicle: 2008 GT-SC
dejectedangle is just really nicedejectedangle is just really nicedejectedangle is just really nicedejectedangle is just really nice
any body shop can do it... look on the first page... it is different and looks like it took time to make

TEAM BIG SUPERCHARGERS
406 whp Evo killer
dejectedangle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 13th, 2011, 12:21 AM   #173 (permalink)
The O.G.

8 Highscores

The same way I made mine, patience and creativity.

I'm no body work guy by any means. I have done my own front and rear bumper mods, head lights, engine bay covers etc... Just get out and do it. Anyone can master anything with the power of google and YouTube

Old December 13th, 2011, 01:00 AM   #174 (permalink)
Trying to be fully built

Name: Roman
Vehicle: 2007/eclipse/gs
roman lujan has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
The same way I made mine, patience and creativity.

I'm no body work guy by any means. I have done my own front and rear bumper mods, head lights, engine bay covers etc... Just get out and do it. Anyone can master anything with the power of google and YouTube
Damn right

mods/ obxr lt header/es motor mounts/cold air intake/megan racing catback/ rre und pully/gt tb/stage one delta cam/ aem fic/ msr stlye 44 rims/tein stechmods i have waiting to be put in stage 2 cam/ manly rods/ apr head and mian studs/ wisco pistions/in need of a nitrious kit/ head/intake manifold
roman lujan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 13th, 2011, 06:50 AM   #175 (permalink)

Well I'm going to school for body work I should be able to figure it out
Old December 15th, 2011, 08:19 PM   #176 (permalink)

41 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 4

Vehicle: 07 GS & 08 GT
freakydeaky is a splendid one to beholdfreakydeaky is a splendid one to beholdfreakydeaky is a splendid one to beholdfreakydeaky is a splendid one to beholdfreakydeaky is a splendid one to beholdfreakydeaky is a splendid one to beholdfreakydeaky is a splendid one to behold
update update update........... please, and post pics.... thank you
freakydeaky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 15th, 2011, 08:22 PM   #177 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Name: Joe
Vehicle: 08 Eclipse GT-SC
joeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant future
yeah, we can't get enough of this monster, my man. so any little pic or post you can give us, we await it eagerly like a kid w/ candy...

~347 WHP / ~309 WTQ / ~6 lbs Boost
joeyb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 16th, 2011, 11:27 AM   #178 (permalink)

Thanks friends. To me it is very pleasant your interest. At present I do a rear suspension and I will soon make the report on it.

Old December 16th, 2011, 11:28 AM   #179 (permalink)

41 Highscores

freakydeaky is a splendid one to beholdfreakydeaky is a splendid one to beholdfreakydeaky is a splendid one to beholdfreakydeaky is a splendid one to beholdfreakydeaky is a splendid one to beholdfreakydeaky is a splendid one to beholdfreakydeaky is a splendid one to behold
there's the man!.... thanks for the teaser pic, can't wait for the report
Old December 16th, 2011, 01:11 PM   #180 (permalink)
-cruzer-

Name: joeyc
Vehicle: 2006 ECLIPSE GT
JoeyC is a name known to allJoeyC is a name known to allJoeyC is a name known to allJoeyC is a name known to allJoeyC is a name known to all
woo hoo go neo !!!
Old December 16th, 2011, 04:04 PM   #181 (permalink)
The O.G.

8 Highscores

better get that shit running quick like. i wanna see it on the road.

Old December 18th, 2011, 10:12 PM   #182 (permalink)
Senior Executive Member

Vehicle: 07/GS/B-Magic
B-Magic is just really niceB-Magic is just really niceB-Magic is just really niceB-Magic is just really nice
Neo makes me wish I still had a 4G,

Well done man , well done indeed.
B-Magic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 25th, 2011, 02:41 PM   #183 (permalink)

Old December 25th, 2011, 03:02 PM   #184 (permalink)

3 Highscores

Name: Jorge
Vehicle: 2011/Eclipse/OZ Rally
th3 salvy_516 has a spectacular aura about
good stuff neo! any more videos on your 4G?

Some say if you tune your radio to 88.4, you can actually hear his thoughts... all we know is, he's called the Stig.
th3 salvy_516 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 26th, 2011, 01:40 AM   #185 (permalink)
The O.G.

8 Highscores

lol, cmon man, im tired of seeing the same parts over and over, not on the car.

Old January 4th, 2012, 10:03 PM   #186 (permalink)

41 Highscores

serg, any updates on this beast?
Old January 4th, 2012, 10:09 PM   #187 (permalink)
tUNED.

Name: Brian
Vehicle: 09 4G69
FeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to allFeaRlezZ is a name known to all
something besides the rear end . . .

Eagle + Manly fully built 4G69 8.5:1 87.5 106mm stroker _ RPW stage 1 camshaft _ Full custom Borla Exhaust _ Tuned _ AEM gauge pod
FeaRlezZ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 18th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #188 (permalink)

Name: Fabguy
Vehicle: 2007 eclipse GT-T
fabguy is a jewel in the roughfabguy is a jewel in the rough
This car is unreal. Great work. What is that rear end out of?

"This is it... The moment we should have trained for."
fabguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 29th, 2012, 02:05 AM   #189 (permalink)
Born to drive

Name: Mike
Vehicle: 06/eclipse gt-t 6spd
eclipsercr2006 is on a distinguished road
Updates?
rre ss,outlaw spacers,3''custom greddy,poly mounts;Hackish Reflash;proflow tb,one step colder plugs;custom cm stage 3 clutch w/lightweight flywheel;quaife lsd, brembros w/drilled/slotted,single turbo t4 borg warner s200 .53/.83, tial 38mm wastegate w/3.7lb spring & turbo xs manual boost controller 8.5lbs tuned,hks ssqv4 bov,440cc wrx injectors,dw65 fuel pump,
eclipsercr2006 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 30th, 2012, 03:53 PM   #190 (permalink)

Old January 30th, 2012, 03:54 PM   #191 (permalink)

Old January 30th, 2012, 03:56 PM   #192 (permalink)

Old January 30th, 2012, 03:56 PM   #193 (permalink)

Old January 30th, 2012, 04:03 PM   #194 (permalink)

41 Highscores

hell yeah!... thanks serg... looking good, what's the estimated time of completion?
Old January 30th, 2012, 04:15 PM   #195 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakydeaky View Post
hell yeah!... thanks serg... looking good, what's the estimated time of completion?

Now I should modify a fuel tank, on it the rear will be finished! The following part is front crossmember and steering gear.
Old January 30th, 2012, 04:30 PM   #196 (permalink)

Vehicle: 07 Eclipse GS-MR
rdelaney89 is a jewel in the roughrdelaney89 is a jewel in the rough
Wow great pics. Can't wait to see everything operational!

Retired: rdelaney89's Still Blue Beauty

Current: rdelaneys 2011 WRX
rdelaney89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 30th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #197 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdelaney89 View Post
Wow great pics. Can't wait to see everything operational!
thnx! im 2
Old January 30th, 2012, 06:06 PM   #198 (permalink)
Perfection over power

Name: Trevin
Vehicle: 06 GS-Turbo
Elemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to all
I'm at a loss for words..... Just wow
Elemenohpee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 30th, 2012, 10:21 PM   #199 (permalink)

41 Highscores

bump, so everyone can see this insane build
Old January 30th, 2012, 10:23 PM   #200 (permalink)

His build makes me happy!
Wub <3

Tags
06 eclipse, 2.4, 2006, carbon, cars, drive, eclipse, eclipse gt, engine, evo, interior, leather, manual, mitsubishi, music, oil, sale, suspension, tires, top, transmission, upgrades, wheel, wheels, world

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.