best pic of your car - Page 5 - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Member's Rides

Member's Rides Showcase pictures of your ride here. Members also use this forum to nominate for Car of The Month.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 12th, 2009, 07:05 PM   #161 (permalink)
My Hopeless Diamond

Name: Damien
Vehicle: 06 eclipse s/c gt
eclipse06blk will become famous soon enough

eclipse06blk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 12th, 2009, 08:09 PM   #162 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2007/eclipse/SE
XxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond repute
didnt you trade that in for an outlander?

and....sold me a cracked delete?
azn/cracka goon #1 holla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspower View Post
i see kchu's swag has rubbed off on you sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by deprydation View Post
You _REALLY_ don't wanna start that war...

Trust me.

I would retract this statement and go f**k yourself before kchu comes and makes you look and feel like the biggest moron to ever walk this earth.
XxkevinchuxX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 12th, 2009, 08:11 PM   #163 (permalink)
E85

Name: jimmy
Vehicle: just a little honda
the fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse06blk View Post

loose the wing and also loose the dual exhaust cf hood and lip then it looks good
482hp 368tq
the fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old January 12th, 2009, 08:13 PM   #164 (permalink)
E85

the fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond repute

482hp 368tq
Old January 12th, 2009, 09:13 PM   #165 (permalink)
My Hopeless Diamond

it got cracked in the shipping. i never wold have sold it that way. i would have kept it like everything else i didnt sell. dc5jimbo y not lose ur wing. and if i sell all that stuff, i would have a stock eclipse again.O wait the new eclipse comes with duals and a wing. wow must be something to it. why does everyone have a negative comment about peoples car, its not yours so be happy for someone else. sometime i get annoyed to post only to get neg feedback from people.why dont we just buy cars to drive and stop modding them, then no one can complain about someone else's car.

Last edited by eclipse06blk; January 12th, 2009 at 09:16 PM.
Old January 12th, 2009, 09:16 PM   #166 (permalink)

ppimpbyblood11 is on a distinguished road
a picture of my 2009 lancer gts
ppimpbyblood11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 12th, 2009, 10:28 PM   #167 (permalink)
E85

Quote:
it got cracked in the shipping. i never wold have sold it that way. i would have kept it like everything else i didnt sell. dc5jimbo y not lose ur wing. and if i sell all that stuff, i would have a stock eclipse again.O wait the new eclipse comes with duals and a wing. wow must be something to it. why does everyone have a negative comment about peoples car, its not yours so be happy for someone else. sometime i get annoyed to post only to get neg feedback from people.why dont we just buy cars to drive and stop modding them, then no one can complain about someone else's car.
stfu ricer i tryed being nice check neg read my sig warning : dont rice ur fucking car its not the F&F
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppimpbyblood11 View Post
a picture of my 2009 lancer gts
nice got any more pics
482hp 368tq

Last edited by the fuzz; January 12th, 2009 at 10:30 PM.
Old January 12th, 2009, 10:39 PM   #168 (permalink)

ppimpbyblood11 is on a distinguished road
i will be posting some more pics of it soon this pic is actually kinda old thanks dc5jimbo
ppimpbyblood11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 12th, 2009, 10:44 PM   #169 (permalink)
Super Moderator

XxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5jimbo View Post
stfu ricer i tryed being nice check neg read my sig warning : dont rice ur fucking car its not the F&F

ricer? really? from what i remember that "ricer" was a supercharged gt with meth and carbon fiber engine covers

not a gs with a gutted air box a spray painted engine cover and stickers on the dash....last time i checked...that was pretty rice

Quote:
Quote:

Trust me.

I would retract this statement and go f**k yourself before kchu comes and makes you look and feel like the biggest moron to ever walk this earth.
Old January 13th, 2009, 01:01 AM   #170 (permalink)
SoCal4G

Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GS
SoCalChino has a spectacular aura about

SoCalChino is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 13th, 2009, 08:28 AM   #171 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 103

Name: Jay to the F'N Rod
Vehicle: 69 Cadi (07 Spyder GT)
j-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond repute
i completely disagree... it is nice how it is...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5jimbo View Post
loose the wing and also loose the dual exhaust cf hood and lip then it looks good
j-rod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 13th, 2009, 08:30 AM   #172 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

j-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond repute
if that fench was down the pic would of been awesome (and i would of taken more time to snap them

here is another sexy shot
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxkevinchuxX View Post
what a background! im jealous
Old January 13th, 2009, 08:33 AM   #173 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

and yes i already installed my bottom grille so these shots are already old
Old January 13th, 2009, 06:03 PM   #174 (permalink)
E85

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppimpbyblood11 View Post
i will be posting some more pics of it soon this pic is actually kinda old thanks dc5jimbo
nice! cant wait very nice lookin car bro !
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxkevinchuxX View Post
ricer? really? from what i remember that "ricer" was a supercharged gt with meth and carbon fiber engine covers

not a gs with a gutted air box a spray painted engine cover and stickers on the dash....last time i checked...that was pretty rice
:fail: rice look up the deff. of rice sir. big wings on a fwd car? no need for it

cf lip is ok the dual cb wtf??? did u see those mufflers ?
482hp 368tq
Old January 13th, 2009, 06:15 PM   #175 (permalink)
My Hopeless Diamond

i rather not fall into some stupid bickering with him about rice, and what it means. u dont like my car thats ur problem. even though all his cars had wings on them ( acura and his new eclipse)

Last edited by eclipse06blk; January 13th, 2009 at 06:21 PM.
Old January 13th, 2009, 06:27 PM   #176 (permalink)
E85

^ not huge wings

edit im sorry i did come off i tad of a asshole.

im jim and im the anti rice hello
482hp 368tq
Old January 13th, 2009, 08:10 PM   #177 (permalink)
My Hopeless Diamond

its all good. we'll meet one day
Old January 13th, 2009, 08:15 PM   #178 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 12

Vehicle: Corvette C6.R, SRT4 ACR
360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute
I like how everyone is putting the RailliArt emblems in their grills. Really sets it off!

Next up: Comp cam, Yella Terra rocker arms... Hello 450whp!!!!
360jeepboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 13th, 2009, 08:22 PM   #179 (permalink)
E85

Quote:
its all good. we'll meet one day
we prob will dont worry though im not the only asshole there more
482hp 368tq
Old January 13th, 2009, 08:48 PM   #180 (permalink)

Name: Cody
Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse GT
Mr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond repute
new pic
Old January 13th, 2009, 08:49 PM   #181 (permalink)

Mr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond repute
and let me throw out there a preimptive "must lowar!" for everybody

i know i know...maybe april
Old January 17th, 2009, 08:27 PM   #182 (permalink)

Vehicle: Eclipse GT V6 | 2008
Souza is an unknown quantity at this point

Last edited by Souza; January 17th, 2009 at 08:30 PM.
Souza is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 24th, 2009, 01:37 AM   #183 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse SE-V6
Corey4GGT is on a distinguished road
2008 Gt

Corey4GGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 24th, 2009, 03:59 AM   #184 (permalink)
Project XK

Vehicle: 07 Eclipse GT-P
xpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant future

Props to many friends for the project! Wouldn't have happened without any of you
My Seller Feedback: http://club4g.org/board/good-guys-ba...bl3-rocks.html
xpandabl3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 26th, 2009, 08:37 AM   #185 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

^wow
Old January 26th, 2009, 08:42 AM   #186 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

another one

Old January 26th, 2009, 02:04 PM   #187 (permalink)

panda.....omg that shit is hawt...wheels are even better than the last ones...def one of my favorites on this site
Old January 26th, 2009, 02:08 PM   #188 (permalink)
Project XK

xpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant futurexpandabl3 has a brilliant future
^Thanks!

Nice lights and the car J!

Props to many friends for the project! Wouldn't have happened without any of you
Old January 26th, 2009, 02:43 PM   #189 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

agreed... supa hawt!!!!!!

and thanks xpanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr DSM View Post
panda.....omg that shit is hawt...wheels are even better than the last ones...def one of my favorites on this site
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpandabl3 View Post
^Thanks!

Nice lights and the car J!
Old January 26th, 2009, 03:56 PM   #190 (permalink)
Dragon Slayer

Vehicle: 2006/Eclipse
aequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr DSM View Post
new pic
Magazine worthy bro!
Eclipse tuners are a strange sort. They don't like talking about wings or color-matching side skirts and interiors. Eclipse tuners are performance-obsessed sleeper fanatics who dream only about downpipes, exhaust gasses, and wastegates. Their cars aren't pretty, but have the ability to spank you silly on the highway. In other words, Eclipse tuners write checks their cars can cash. Mention the word "chrome" and they might drop a boot to your skull.
aequitas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 26th, 2009, 03:59 PM   #191 (permalink)
Dragon Slayer

Vehicle: 2006/Eclipse
aequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud ofaequitas has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpandabl3 View Post

XP man.. this car is so fucking gorgeous. You have taste my friend, GOOD taste. E-rep for you. Oh yah.. was the front lip originally CF or fiberglass? If fiberglass why not get the CF one? IMO it would SET OFF your already dead fucking sexy car. Jus my 2 cents = )
Eclipse tuners are a strange sort. They don't like talking about wings or color-matching side skirts and interiors. Eclipse tuners are performance-obsessed sleeper fanatics who dream only about downpipes, exhaust gasses, and wastegates. Their cars aren't pretty, but have the ability to spank you silly on the highway. In other words, Eclipse tuners write checks their cars can cash. Mention the word "chrome" and they might drop a boot to your skull.
aequitas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 26th, 2009, 04:27 PM   #192 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

18 Highscores

^idk... i love it exactly how it is
Old January 26th, 2009, 04:47 PM   #193 (permalink)
Project XK

Quote:
Originally Posted by aequitas View Post
XP man.. this car is so fucking gorgeous. You have taste my friend, GOOD taste. E-rep for you. Oh yah.. was the front lip originally CF or fiberglass? If fiberglass why not get the CF one? IMO it would SET OFF your already dead fucking sexy car. Jus my 2 cents = )
It's got to be urethane man if I want lip to last with that kinda ride height lol. Thanks for the comment

Old January 26th, 2009, 06:10 PM   #194 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aequitas View Post
Magazine worthy bro!
thanks!
Old January 26th, 2009, 08:25 PM   #195 (permalink)

WarCrY is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey4GGT View Post

wow i think ive seen you before

have you been around the SAC area lately?
WarCrY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 26th, 2009, 10:16 PM   #196 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2011 Subaru Outback 2.5
MarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond repute
sacramento, cali?
MarkGuutz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 26th, 2009, 10:20 PM   #197 (permalink)
Super Moderator

SAC=san antonio college....damn we got some new SA folk sweeeet!

Quote:
Quote:

Trust me.

Old January 26th, 2009, 11:13 PM   #198 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2011 Subaru Outback 2.5
MarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond repute
i'm an idiot the plate already says texas
MarkGuutz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 26th, 2009, 11:24 PM   #199 (permalink)
Hates carbon fiber

Vehicle: 07 Satin Mesai GT
JUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant futureJUZ10xD has a brilliant future
damn i hate how our cars look with the factory wheel gap. but im lowered on tanabes and you know how hard it is to rack my shit up on a lift? now i understand why theres the wheel gap hahaha i feel bad for the other techs that have to rack up our lowered cars.

Express, not impress.
JUZ10xD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 27th, 2009, 07:33 AM   #200 (permalink)
EuroClipse

Vehicle: 2006 GT/6spd. Titanium
doctorres112 is a jewel in the roughdoctorres112 is a jewel in the rough
Corey, your car makes me think twice about how the 08's look w/ the wing and aero kit. Julz, I would like to see more of you car...it looks good in the sig
BTW, corey, I will be moving back home to SA in a month, hope to see yours at a meet or something when I get there.
doctorres112 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
car, pics

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.