Skittlebug VS Toyota Celica - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Motorsports (Racing)

Motorsports (Racing) Discuss your most recent competitive automotive efforts here.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 30th, 2008, 12:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GS
SkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond repute
Skittlebug VS Toyota Celica

Toyota Celica VS the infamous Skittlebug--

As I pulled into work today from picking up my lunch, I pulled next to a group of guys who are staying at the motel I work at. Im getting out of my car as the driver is getting out of his celica, and he asks if I want to race ... I just look at him with a smirk, and say, "Maybe later"... then walk away like Im the shit, of course LOL. Sooo I think Im going to race him. He has exhaust, idk if its the axleback or the catback, but its something PRO... ???... as far as other mods go... I cant really tell if he has any. It is manual, and from what I can see it is not a GT... sooooo whats the verdict of you all... should I do it?!

My car:

Axleback Magnaflow Exhaust
Injen CAI
and other than that those are my only performance mods lmfao... soooo... idk!! I could always take my mans ride out and hand their asses to them on a silver platter
'07 Still Blue Pearl GS, Import Trenz R-Spec Hood, SPARCO Hoodpins, Vision-Style Eyelids, 06 Celica Spoiler, Custom Door Graphic, Custom Slate Leather Interior, Factory Foglamps, Tinted Out-- Windows/Emblems, INJEN SRI, MAGNAFLOW Axleback Exhaust, 17" Drifz Venom- Gunmetal/ Stainless Steel Lip

Last edited by SkittleBug; June 30th, 2008 at 12:27 PM.
SkittleBug is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 30th, 2008, 12:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

SkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond reputeSkittleBug has a reputation beyond repute
FOUND HIS CAR ON NJTUNERS!!!!

His mods:
2000 Toyota Celica GTS-6spd-msr 18'' rims w/ khumo ecsta ast 225/40/18 tires, tanabe super precedo springs on oem struts, black housing projector headlights w/ world imports 8000k HID kit, Fiber Images carbon fiber hood w/ raised hood scoop, TRD exhaust, TRD spoiler, K&N short ram intake, kaminari sideskirts, tinted taillights

Him: whats up? new from pburg - NJTuners.com
'07 Still Blue Pearl GS, Import Trenz R-Spec Hood, SPARCO Hoodpins, Vision-Style Eyelids, 06 Celica Spoiler, Custom Door Graphic, Custom Slate Leather Interior, Factory Foglamps, Tinted Out-- Windows/Emblems, INJEN SRI, MAGNAFLOW Axleback Exhaust, 17" Drifz Venom- Gunmetal/ Stainless Steel Lip
Old June 30th, 2008, 12:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
"Panty Dropper"

Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse GS
REDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond repute
the only thing a celica has on you is it being 1000 pounds lighter.. hah
Old June 30th, 2008, 12:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

Lol.. well that sucks...

I just googled the '00 celica GTS and he has a 1.8 liter engine, DOHC (whatever that means), and a 16-valve 4cyl with a variable valve timing and a lift with intelligence-- wtf does that mean?

My engine is bigger, and both are 4 bangers... I think I got this shit covered!!

Last edited by SkittleBug; June 30th, 2008 at 01:02 PM.
Old June 30th, 2008, 01:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

Yeah so my brother has no idea what the hell hes talking about... the guys car has 140 hp with the possibility of it being 180, just googled it, and with the exhaust give only a couple. No doubt, my car will kick his ass-- only thing he has on me is that his is manual and he can make it do what he wants... but does he know how to drive it??

CANT WAIT!!!

Last edited by SkittleBug; June 30th, 2008 at 01:10 PM.
Old June 30th, 2008, 01:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Mmm, 4G!

Vehicle: 2007 GT Sunset
jesse2248 is just really nicejesse2248 is just really nicejesse2248 is just really nice
Yeah...I would say he has acceleration on you, I would say he'd beat you in a quick sprint. Take him on a longer strip, you should be able to hang, just don't pull off. But whatever...race him. All you'll have to loose is some race.
Old June 30th, 2008, 01:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 12

Vehicle: Corvette C6.R, SRT4 ACR
360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to say Skittle but if it is a GT-S you are toast! GT-S have 180hp and weight in at 2400lbs... you may have a bigger engine but his makes more power and is lighter... plus if he can drive the 6sp your gone.

I love you skittle but I don't think you have this one in the bag just yet.

Next up: Comp cam, Yella Terra rocker arms... Hello 450whp!!!!
360jeepboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 30th, 2008, 01:43 PM   #8 (permalink)

Vehicle: 07 Eclipse GS
Darkness is a splendid one to beholdDarkness is a splendid one to beholdDarkness is a splendid one to beholdDarkness is a splendid one to beholdDarkness is a splendid one to beholdDarkness is a splendid one to beholdDarkness is a splendid one to beholdDarkness is a splendid one to behold
Skittle your not going to win, save yourself the embrassment. Sorry. DOHC = Dual OverHead Cam
Old June 30th, 2008, 01:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

Shytttt... whatevies... Im a chick, I can get away with it!!!
Old June 30th, 2008, 02:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
"Panty Dropper"

REDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond repute
true
Old June 30th, 2008, 03:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
SOMEONE HAD TO BUY A GS..

jb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond repute
race his ass...he should probably beat you by a couple cars....so if you do win its gonna really suck for him......6 spd just means 4 or 5 chances for him to fuck up and miss a shift....make us proud!
jb4g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 30th, 2008, 03:21 PM   #12 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2008 GS
Maxx Powers is a jewel in the roughMaxx Powers is a jewel in the rough
is a GT celica diffferent then a GTS ? I have this same race coming up next week .. its a girl owner but her bf will be driving it .. its stock and so is my eclipse ..
Maxx Powers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 30th, 2008, 04:30 PM   #13 (permalink)

NotUrAvg4G has a reputation beyond reputeNotUrAvg4G has a reputation beyond reputeNotUrAvg4G has a reputation beyond reputeNotUrAvg4G has a reputation beyond reputeNotUrAvg4G has a reputation beyond reputeNotUrAvg4G has a reputation beyond reputeNotUrAvg4G has a reputation beyond reputeNotUrAvg4G has a reputation beyond reputeNotUrAvg4G has a reputation beyond reputeNotUrAvg4G has a reputation beyond reputeNotUrAvg4G has a reputation beyond repute
yes its a pretty substantial difference. The celica GTS uses the same motor that is in the Lotus Elise. The GTS is tuned and using LiFT (like Mivec) and redlines at 9k. not to mention, weight is gonna kill you
Old June 30th, 2008, 04:31 PM   #14 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2008 GS
Maxx Powers is a jewel in the roughMaxx Powers is a jewel in the rough
I meant the one I'm racing is a GT not a GTS
Maxx Powers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 30th, 2008, 05:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

GT makes a difference over the GTS-- google celica GT statistics

As far as the weight issue goes-- Im going to race him at nearly an empty tank of gas, Im going to take as much out of my car as I can (donut, tools, extra stuff, girl stuff, blah blah blahhhh) and Im going to take out my passenger side seat... Im doing all of this without the d-bag knowing so hopefully the weight wont be as bas as it would be normally. Im also going to put about 2 bottles of octane boost in my gas tank... so it should be pretty damn good. Best out of three, doing a mile, I think I got him with the torque-- celica's torque sucks donkey ballssss
Old June 30th, 2008, 05:43 PM   #16 (permalink)
"Panty Dropper"

hah nice skittles..good luck
Old June 30th, 2008, 05:48 PM   #17 (permalink)
Dark Lord of the Whore

Vehicle: 06 eclipise GT 6spd
dwbean has a reputation beyond reputedwbean has a reputation beyond reputedwbean has a reputation beyond reputedwbean has a reputation beyond reputedwbean has a reputation beyond reputedwbean has a reputation beyond reputedwbean has a reputation beyond reputedwbean has a reputation beyond reputedwbean has a reputation beyond reputedwbean has a reputation beyond reputedwbean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 360jeepboy View Post
Sorry to say Skittle but if it is a GT-S you are toast! GT-S have 180hp and weight in at 2400lbs... you may have a bigger engine but his makes more power and is lighter... plus if he can drive the 6sp your gone.

I love you skittle but I don't think you have this one in the bag just yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotUrAvg4G View Post
yes its a pretty substantial difference. The celica GTS uses the same motor that is in the Lotus Elise. The GTS is tuned and using LiFT (like Mivec) and redlines at 9k. not to mention, weight is gonna kill you

Have to agree with them both that is the same motor that is in the corolla XRS and i know what it can do 170 hp redlines at 8200 and the celica is lighter sorry but i dont think you can take him but if you try good luck
dwbean is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 30th, 2008, 06:09 PM   #18 (permalink)
Go Slow or Go Home

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 10

Name: Ryan
Vehicle: 1980 Camaro Z28
rbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond reputerbk001 has a reputation beyond repute
If ya flash him, you just might distract him enough to pull it out..........hehehe
Old June 30th, 2008, 06:32 PM   #19 (permalink)
E85

Name: jimmy
Vehicle: just a little honda
the fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond repute
hmmm idk are cars wiegh alot but if he sucks at driving then its a kill for you

pray he miss's a gear
482hp 368tq
the fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 30th, 2008, 07:12 PM   #20 (permalink)
J-E-L-L-O

Name: Ilan
Vehicle: '09 Ford Escape, '08 G35
iLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond reputeiLan has a reputation beyond repute
waste of time....sorry
iLan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 30th, 2008, 07:45 PM   #21 (permalink)
Apple Addict

Tournaments Won: 8

Vehicle: 08 Dodge RAM 2500 CTD
Hints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond reputeHints_The_Name has a reputation beyond repute
ignore them skittles race him and WINNNNN YAYYY
Hints_The_Name is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 30th, 2008, 07:58 PM   #22 (permalink)
"Uncle" Clayton

Tournaments Won: 1

Name: Clayton
Vehicle: 2007 GT
Chaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant futureChaos has a brilliant future
Its a GT-S there is really only hope if he bombes a shift or short shifts and falls flat. Gotta look at the numbers but try to go from a roll where weight plays less of a factor and its more a power game. From what i understand the Celica dosnt respond well to na mods try from a roll if you want a chance
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 30th, 2008, 08:14 PM   #23 (permalink)
E85

the fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond reputethe fuzz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
Its a GT-S there is really only hope if he bombes a shift or short shifts and falls flat. Gotta look at the numbers but try to go from a roll where weight plays less of a factor and its more a power game. From what i understand the Celica dosnt respond well to na mods try from a roll if you want a chance
yep try a 60 roll it should work alot better
482hp 368tq
Old July 1st, 2008, 08:41 AM   #24 (permalink)
Queen Goon

Tournaments Won: 3

Name: Lisa
Vehicle: 06/Eclipse GT
Asian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond repute
Sooooo what happened?

Chaos -
lisa i like your car a lot. Here's why, the black says ill fuck you up if you try to mess with me but the pink accents tells me that you'll cuddle afterwards

-Mods: SRI, Exhaust, Headers, Stiffy, Rear Sway bar, Motor Mount, Reflashed Ecu, Black
-Pink Rims , Spoiler,Painted tail lights, 2% Tint Tein Springs,-
Asian Cracker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 1st, 2008, 02:37 PM   #25 (permalink)
E85

any news did you wax his ricer ass
482hp 368tq
Old July 1st, 2008, 03:28 PM   #26 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

We didnt race yet... we're probably going to race on Wednesday or Thursday on the Garden state parkway... we'll do that three beep thing from who knows what mph we'll start at. His torque blows and I really think it will either be extremely close or that Ill win. If he does win, itll only be by a nose. He has no idea that Im planning on taking out my back seats, passenger seats, taking out the donut, jack, tools, emtpy tank of gas and that Im planning on putting the octane boost in my tank. I really think I should have him beat. His a shoobie on vaca... hes not ready for a race, but I can be (:

And... another benefit of mine, is that I know how to drive
Old July 1st, 2008, 03:29 PM   #27 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hints_The_Name View Post
ignore them skittles race him and WINNNNN YAYYY
haha thanks! Ill be sure to make you proud!!

My car is parked outside right next to him... I want to keep him reminded that his d-day is coming soon lol. Ill take some pics and post them shortly, his ride isnt even that good looking, his taillights are faded to the extreme and all fogged up, his exhaust is LIME GREEN on a BLACK car-- wowwwww, its kinda beat. Looks good from far away but once you get up close it looks like poopy
Old July 1st, 2008, 03:40 PM   #28 (permalink)
Queen Goon

Asian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond repute
GO GIRL!!! Kick some nood ass!

I wish I could be there to cheer you on!

Chaos -
lisa i like your car a lot. Here's why, the black says ill fuck you up if you try to mess with me but the pink accents tells me that you'll cuddle afterwards

-Mods: SRI, Exhaust, Headers, Stiffy, Rear Sway bar, Motor Mount, Reflashed Ecu, Black
Old July 1st, 2008, 04:07 PM   #29 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

haha thanks girl!! Heres his ride... its also pictured in his thread-link above with njtuners.com...

but heres the pic I took just now, like the ninja I am hahaha

Old July 1st, 2008, 04:46 PM   #30 (permalink)
Queen Goon

awww what a cute celica.

Chaos -

Old July 1st, 2008, 05:07 PM   #31 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

2 Highscores

360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute
Race him and see Skittle.... also you don't have to waste your money on octane booster cause it won't do crap for your N/A car. If you tuned for it maybe but not just putting it in there.

Old July 1st, 2008, 05:12 PM   #32 (permalink)
4G SEXY EDITION

Last edited by SkittleBug; July 1st, 2008 at 05:20 PM.
Old July 1st, 2008, 05:18 PM   #33 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

2 Highscores

LOL that's funny!!

Old July 1st, 2008, 05:23 PM   #34 (permalink)
Dark Lord of the Whore

dwbean has a reputation beyond reputedwbean has a reputation beyond reputedwbean has a reputation beyond reputedwbean has a reputation beyond reputedwbean has a reputation beyond reputedwbean has a reputation beyond reputedwbean has a reputation beyond reputedwbean has a reputation beyond reputedwbean has a reputation beyond reputedwbean has a reputation beyond reputedwbean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkittleBug View Post

Old July 1st, 2008, 08:13 PM   #35 (permalink)
"Panty Dropper"

haha nicee
Old July 1st, 2008, 08:17 PM   #36 (permalink)
Queen Goon

Awesome

Chaos -

Old July 1st, 2008, 08:20 PM   #37 (permalink)
Dark Lord of the Whore

Bet that gets his attention
Old July 1st, 2008, 08:24 PM   #38 (permalink)
Queen Goon

or noods..... ^_^ LOL

Chaos -

Old July 1st, 2008, 09:10 PM   #39 (permalink)
Dark Lord of the Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian Cracker View Post
or noods..... ^_^ LOL
Old July 1st, 2008, 11:07 PM   #40 (permalink)
E85

race him from a 60roll trust me those shit are weak at 60's oh and make sure you do the beeps for faster time

oh and Garden state parkway ftw i raced there many times
482hp 368tq

Tags
axleback, car, catback, driver, exhaust, magnaflow, manual, mods, performance, pro, race, silver, work

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.