I am selling Team Mitsu Embroidered Polo Short Sleeves S-2X - LIMITED QUANTITY - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Marketplace > Non Automotive Related For Sale/Wanted

Non Automotive Related For Sale/Wanted Buy, sell and trade anything not automotive

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 29th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

Name: Nikki
Vehicle: 08GT SE 6spd,91 3KGT Vr4
nikkizixxer is a glorious beacon of lightnikkizixxer is a glorious beacon of lightnikkizixxer is a glorious beacon of lightnikkizixxer is a glorious beacon of light
Team Mitsu Embroidered Polo Short Sleeves S-2X - LIMITED QUANTITY

For those who are interested in a Team Mitsu Cotton Pique Polo Short Sleeve. I have a few left, they are a unisex shirt with the left chest team mitsu and the left sleeve diamond logo.

Perfect if you are required to wear business casual to work or if you are a golfer

S-M are $30 shipped (US only)

S - 4
M - 3
L - SOLD OUT
XL - SOLD OUT
2X - SOLD OUT

6SPD M/T Black on Black GT SE. Mods: 6000K HID Low Beams, 6000K HID Fog Kit, Custom Grille Kit, Custom Suede Headliner, Vinyl Wrapped A &B Pillars and Faceplate, Custom Headlights, Sickspeed Fender Washers, Injen Long Tube CAI, P&P Intake Manifold, 09+ wheels powder coated in Intense Blue

Last edited by nikkizixxer; November 5th, 2014 at 06:03 PM.
nikkizixxer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 30th, 2013, 12:56 AM   #2 (permalink)
I love To Drift

Name: Jeremy
Vehicle: 07 Eclipse GT
Animefreak1983 is just really niceAnimefreak1983 is just really niceAnimefreak1983 is just really nice
Just think these would make a great late Christmas gift and be nice for track season thus spring. Not to mention the cruise to Tampa .

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Animefreak1983 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 30th, 2013, 09:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

nikkizixxer is a glorious beacon of lightnikkizixxer is a glorious beacon of lightnikkizixxer is a glorious beacon of lightnikkizixxer is a glorious beacon of light
Yep. Limited quantities left too.
6SPD M/T Black on Black GT SE. Mods: 6000K HID Low Beams, 6000K HID Fog Kit, Custom Grille Kit, Custom Suede Headliner, Vinyl Wrapped A &B Pillars and Faceplate, Custom Headlights, Sickspeed Fender Washers, Injen Long Tube CAI, P&P Intake Manifold, 09+ wheels powder coated in Intense Blue

Old January 6th, 2014, 07:22 PM   #4 (permalink)

2 Highscores

Vehicle: 2007 Mitsu Eclipse SE
EclipseMua507 will become famous soon enough
heya i am on vacation atm but i am really interested in these shirts. i won't be back from vacation until friday, but would love to take the 2 larges off your hands. as with your other threads i am not asking you to hold these by any means, money speaks above all words

GLWS
EclipseMua507 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 8th, 2014, 12:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

I'm sure I will still have them
Old January 10th, 2014, 02:29 PM   #6 (permalink)

2 Highscores

ok i have the dough, sending you a PM.
Old January 10th, 2014, 07:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

Ready when you are. I'm processing all of the orders that are getting shipped tomorrow right now.
Old January 13th, 2014, 06:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
I love To Drift

Animefreak1983 is just really niceAnimefreak1983 is just really niceAnimefreak1983 is just really nice
gonna be doing any of these in long sleeve?
Old January 13th, 2014, 07:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

Probably hoodies in the future, haven't gotten that far. I like to have at least 1 specialty product for Team Mitsu. Going to be setting up a website for all products available for team mitsu.
Old January 13th, 2014, 08:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
I love To Drift

If I can be of any help let me know

Old January 13th, 2014, 09:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

Will do.
Old January 14th, 2014, 02:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

Bump. Tomorrow is the last day of order shipments until at least saturday. I have surgery in the morning.
Old January 18th, 2014, 03:36 PM   #13 (permalink)

2 Highscores

PM sent
Old January 21st, 2014, 09:58 AM   #14 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

Bump
Old January 21st, 2014, 12:26 PM   #15 (permalink)

Name: Chase
Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GS-T
Boost 44203 is on a distinguished road
Do they run small or shrink?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Boost 44203 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 21st, 2014, 01:39 PM   #16 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

They don't run small and I asked a couple people about how it was after they washed and they said no much shrinkage.
Old January 26th, 2014, 05:32 PM   #17 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

List has been updated for this
Old January 30th, 2014, 08:40 PM   #18 (permalink)
I love To Drift

If you still have these after my surgery I'll be getting a xl

Old January 30th, 2014, 08:48 PM   #19 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

~
Old January 30th, 2014, 09:33 PM   #20 (permalink)
Autocityimports Rep

Name: Jason
Vehicle: 2006/Eclipse/GT
OrangeDemon is a glorious beacon of lightOrangeDemon is a glorious beacon of lightOrangeDemon is a glorious beacon of lightOrangeDemon is a glorious beacon of light
still want one of these
Old January 31st, 2014, 11:08 AM   #21 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

. You can come get one if you get side skirts lulz
Old February 8th, 2014, 06:08 PM   #22 (permalink)

Name: Glen
Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse Spyder GT
camperbc is on a distinguished road
PM sent.
Glen
Old February 8th, 2014, 06:49 PM   #23 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

Responded.
Old February 8th, 2014, 07:01 PM   #24 (permalink)
Autocityimports Rep

Name: Jason
Vehicle: 2006/Eclipse/GT
OrangeDemon is a glorious beacon of lightOrangeDemon is a glorious beacon of lightOrangeDemon is a glorious beacon of lightOrangeDemon is a glorious beacon of light
Finally gonna bit the bullet and buy one if these. Large please!

Sent from my DROID RAZR
Old February 8th, 2014, 07:08 PM   #25 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

You may be buying the last L..
Old March 12th, 2014, 08:46 PM   #26 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

I also have matching embroidered beanies. I only have 8 left. They are $15 shipped.

Old April 12th, 2014, 10:06 PM   #27 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

Only 10 polos left for those looking to look sharp this car show season!
Old April 12th, 2014, 10:48 PM   #28 (permalink)

Omfg I want a polo and 2 beanies.

Old April 12th, 2014, 11:37 PM   #29 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

Hit me up when you are ready.
Old April 12th, 2014, 11:56 PM   #30 (permalink)

This is me hitting you up.

Old April 13th, 2014, 07:25 AM   #31 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

Well what size do you want? The 2XL may be gone, I'm waiting on a response back on measurements from someone.
Old April 13th, 2014, 09:55 AM   #32 (permalink)

Large. And beanies one size?

Old April 13th, 2014, 10:12 AM   #33 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

You are out of luck on the L. I have S,M, XL, and 2X left. Jason bought your last large .. Beanies are all 1 size, they stretch

Last edited by nikkizixxer; April 13th, 2014 at 10:20 AM.
Old April 18th, 2014, 08:56 AM   #34 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

Bump. Free team mitsu woven lanyard with all polo purchases from now until easter.
Old April 19th, 2014, 11:20 PM   #35 (permalink)

What about free lanyard with purchase of two hats?! And where do I send my money

Old April 20th, 2014, 11:10 AM   #36 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

I can do that paypal is nrozzidesign@yahoo.com
Old April 20th, 2014, 11:42 AM   #37 (permalink)

Sent

Old April 20th, 2014, 09:01 PM   #38 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

Got it, printing your label right now.
Old April 20th, 2014, 09:58 PM   #39 (permalink)

Heck yes!!! I wear this when I sleep

Old April 25th, 2014, 08:23 PM   #40 (permalink)
Pretty Pretty Panda

I also have 2 flex fit hats left. They are $25 shipped.

(1) S/M (6 3/4"-7 1/4")
(1) L/XL (7 1/8"-7 5/8")

Tags
broken, diamond, short, work

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.