Who am I? - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Other cars

Other cars Discussion that is non 4th Generation Related

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 30th, 2012, 07:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
the mathematical

Name: Mark
Vehicle: 07/Eclipse/GS
mwaterous is just really nicemwaterous is just really nicemwaterous is just really nice
Who am I?

E-rep to the first person who knows. Unless I've already repped you lately, in which case you get nothing.

Advertisement

Old March 30th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
No Worries

Name: Tim
Vehicle: 2009 Eclipse GS Auto
tcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to all
mark?!?!?! erep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Ride Thread: http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...09s-09-gs.html
tcsoccer09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 30th, 2012, 07:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
the mathematical

mwaterous is just really nicemwaterous is just really nicemwaterous is just really nice
Haha. I meant the car in the picture.
Old March 30th, 2012, 07:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
No Worries

Name: Tim
Vehicle: 2009 Eclipse GS Auto
tcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to all
sigh so close...enzo?

My Ride Thread: http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...09s-09-gs.html
tcsoccer09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 30th, 2012, 07:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
North 4G Korea dissident

Name: www.c4gnation.com
xxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to all
it's a Jeep SRT-8
xxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 30th, 2012, 07:26 PM   #6 (permalink)

Vehicle: Eclipse GS 5 Speed
nokiauser has a spectacular aura about
2013 SRT Viper duh!
RRE/RRM Underdrive, Fujita F5 Wrinkle Black CAI, Throttle Bypass, GT Throttle body, Outlaw TB Spacer, Ripp Mods LT Headers, Magnaflow Performance Cat, Fully Custom 2.5" Exhaust Piping, RRE Magnaflow Muffler, Eibach ProKit Springs, Progress 24mm Rear Anti-Sway, Tanabe TSB, GT Tower Brace
nokiauser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 30th, 2012, 07:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
the mathematical

Pat, so close because it is from SRT. Nokiauser got it.

Gotta love the potential for a car that needs to build a holy sh!t handle into the center console.
Old March 30th, 2012, 07:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
North 4G Korea dissident

xxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to allxxxxxxpat_08GT_Spyder is a name known to all
i knew i saw it on a SRT, but i couldnt remember which one... as i posted, i thought the SRT-8 probably dont come with a 6-speed...
Old March 30th, 2012, 07:44 PM   #9 (permalink)

Chrysler spun off SRT as it's own brand.
RRE/RRM Underdrive, Fujita F5 Wrinkle Black CAI, Throttle Bypass, GT Throttle body, Outlaw TB Spacer, Ripp Mods LT Headers, Magnaflow Performance Cat, Fully Custom 2.5" Exhaust Piping, RRE Magnaflow Muffler, Eibach ProKit Springs, Progress 24mm Rear Anti-Sway, Tanabe TSB, GT Tower Brace
Old March 30th, 2012, 07:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
the mathematical

I repped ya anyways, it's been a bit and that whole spread the love thang. I don't think the SRT8's have stitched leather interiors either, their major upgrades are more just under the hood with the 470bhp and modified paint schemes.
Old March 30th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
North 4G Korea dissident

but the new exhaust tips suck balls on the SRT8... no more of those WW2 canons staring at you at the center of the rear bumper
Old March 30th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #12 (permalink)

Name: Cless
Vehicle: 2006 Evo IX
Clessy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiauser View Post
Chrysler spun off SRT as it's own brand.
Thats great. Maybe they can bring back the neon >_< I love skittles.
Old March 30th, 2012, 08:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
the mathematical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clessy View Post
Thats great. Maybe they can bring back the neon >_< I love skittles.
Not sure where you've been, but they did. It's called the Dart.
Old March 30th, 2012, 10:10 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwaterous View Post
Not sure where you've been, but they did. It's called the Dart.
Wtf ? Linkage?
Old March 31st, 2012, 05:29 AM   #15 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

5 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 3

Name: Isamu
Vehicle: 300zx(TT) nismo 370z(T)
Isamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant future
Dodge Dart
Quote:
The 2013 Dodge Dart redefines performance with Alfa Romeo DNA, fuel-efficient powertrains and Dodge's passion for performance. The all-new Dodge Dart is a thoroughly modern vehicle that's fuel-efficient, beautifully designed and crafted, agile and fun-to-drive.

Loaded with innovative technology, class-leading safety features and clever functionality, the 2013 Dodge Dart sets a new standard in the compact car segment by offering unmatched personalization, roominess, style, functionality and fun-to-drive dynamics.

"The all-new Dodge Dart is a groundbreaking car that will surprise and delight customers who want a no-compromise, fun-to-drive car that's a great value," said Reid Bigland, President and Chief Executive Officer — Dodge Brand, Chrysler Group LLC. "With 12 exterior colors, 14 interior color and trim options, three powerful, fuel-efficient engines, three transmission choices, unsurpassed safety features and world-class aerodynamics, the new Dodge Dart sets a new standard for the compact car class."

The 2013 Dodge Dart will be available in five trim levels: SE, SXT, Rallye, Limited and R/T. It will be built in the United States at Chrysler Group's Belvidere Assembly Plant in Belvidere, Ill. Production of the 2013 Dodge Dart will begin in the second quarter of 2012.

Exterior

The all-new 2013 Dodge Dart boasts a timeless, stylish and distinctive exterior design. The car sports an athletic, sculpted, fluid and aesthetically agile appearance. The exterior design of the Dart conveys a level of visual drama and timeless surfaces that add excitement to the competitive compact sedan segment in the United States.
Old March 31st, 2012, 07:46 AM   #16 (permalink)
Version 2.0

Name: Matt Landrigan
Vehicle: 07 Eclipse MR
HAHA NO is a splendid one to beholdHAHA NO is a splendid one to beholdHAHA NO is a splendid one to beholdHAHA NO is a splendid one to beholdHAHA NO is a splendid one to beholdHAHA NO is a splendid one to beholdHAHA NO is a splendid one to behold
^^they even coming our with a SRT version....witch i think is going to fall flat on thier face with

HAHA NO V2.0
HAHA NO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 31st, 2012, 10:05 AM   #17 (permalink)

^ I think the Dodge Dart is a step in the right direction for Dodge/Chrysler because it is a true successor to the Neon (and hopefully without the reliability and quality issues).

16-valve 2.0L (160 hp) Tigershark™
16-valve 1.4L (160 hp & 184 lb-ft torque) MultiAir® Intercooled Turbo
16-valve 2.4L (184 hp) Tigershark™ MultiAir® four-cylinder engine

The engine and interior is light years ahead of the Lancer but then again, the Suzuki Kizashi drives and handles like a champ with an interior that is equally as good but they're not selling too well.

Whether this sells well or not, you can tell they have a competitive model for the Civic, Corolla, Sentra, Lancer, etc crowd.
Old March 31st, 2012, 10:28 AM   #18 (permalink)
North 4G Korea dissident

"a true successor to the Neon" that's gotta be the worst selling slogan ever

sorry bro, i know the Neon is a great platform for cheap performance, but i have never, and never will think of a Neon as anything but a ricer shit box... yes, a fast one, but it's still a shit box...

alright, back to work
Old March 31st, 2012, 11:07 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat_08GT_Spyder View Post
"a true successor to the Neon" that's gotta be the worst selling slogan ever

sorry bro, i know the Neon is a great platform for cheap performance, but i have never, and never will think of a Neon as anything but a ricer shit box... yes, a fast one, but it's still a shit box...

alright, back to work
Your first statement has no correlation to what you wrote next. You're either retarded or drunk this early in the morning.
Old March 31st, 2012, 11:23 AM   #20 (permalink)
North 4G Korea dissident

what i'm saying is that i wouldnt refer to a Neon to try to sell any new car, except maybe to a group of boy racers on a Walmart parking lot on a Saturday night...
i'm definitely retarded in some ways, you got that right... but i'm not drunk
Old March 31st, 2012, 12:00 PM   #21 (permalink)
the mathematical

What Pat's really saying is he's thinking about purchasing one, but he still owes on another auto loan and he's weighing the benefits of putting another hard inquiry on his report with the fact that he'd do that car. He'd do that car hard.
Old March 31st, 2012, 01:43 PM   #22 (permalink)

I'd be interested if it was 2.0t instead of 2.4 na. Not a huge fuel ecconomany guy. 184 is a little low to. The standard for high end low in car is 200hp now. They all cost like $25000 too which is insanity.
Old March 31st, 2012, 02:33 PM   #23 (permalink)
North 4G Korea dissident

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwaterous View Post
What Pat's really saying is he's thinking about purchasing one, but he still owes on another auto loan and he's weighing the benefits of putting another hard inquiry on his report with the fact that he'd do that car. He'd do that car hard.
yeah... yeah... everytime i see a Dodge, especially a Neon, i wanna jump out of my Spyder and hump it hard... exactly...

Old March 31st, 2012, 03:21 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat_08GT_Spyder View Post
yeah... yeah... everytime i see a Dodge, especially a Neon, i wanna jump out of my Spyder and hump it hard... exactly...

If you don't think thats sexy something is wrong with you.
Old March 31st, 2012, 03:22 PM   #25 (permalink)
the mathematical

Exactly. It's the kind of car you see drive by and you can't help but say "f@$% that thing".
Old March 31st, 2012, 05:15 PM   #26 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

5 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 3

Name: Isamu
Vehicle: 300zx(TT) nismo 370z(T)
Isamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clessy View Post

If you don't think thats sexy something is wrong with you.
I must be ill, i don't find it sexy at all.. but then again, I have good taste
Old March 31st, 2012, 06:47 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
I must be ill, i don't find it sexy at all.. but then again, I have good taste
Thats questionable. I mean you do own 2 300zx. Which have the sex appeal of a door stop or a shoe wedge.
Old March 31st, 2012, 07:14 PM   #28 (permalink)
North 4G Korea dissident

i'd have to agree with Isamu once again (damn, that's way too often ), that thing, without being ugly, is not exactly my definition of sexy... actually, let me re-think that... it definitely has a tendency of becoming uglier every time i look at it...
but then again, most guys here prefer silicone'd / botox'd blondes, i'm more about "black is beautiful", you know...

there are some sexy Dodge's if that's what you're getting at, but this is a bad example... show me an old Viper, now you'd have a case...

Tags
club, interior

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.