I have a question 370Z, BRZ, Genesis Coupe 2.0T? - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Other cars

Other cars Discussion that is non 4th Generation Related

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 7th, 2013, 11:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
TX4BANGR

Name: Danny
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GS
ATXsouljah is on a distinguished road
370Z, BRZ, Genesis Coupe 2.0T?

Will be getting rid of the Eclipse soon. I have 20,000 dollars saved up in the bank.

Wondering If I should get a 370Z new is 35k sticker price, BRZ is 28k sticker price and Genesis Coupe 2.0T (not sure on price, because all I found at dealership was 3.8L all automatic)

I want either a brand new car or a new used car with less than 20,000 miles.

Either I can get a Civic Si and have the whole car paid off in 3 months OR I can get a 370Z and be in debt with the bank 15,000 dollars unless i can talk the dealership down in price. I really want a RWD and preferably turbo. I would also love something around the 300HP range my GS isnt cutting it anymore and it already has 113,000 miles on it.

Maybe a used 370Z under 20,000 miles so its around 30,000 dollars or a bit less or a brand new/slightly used FRS/BRZ?

I really want a car that can look badass like a FD RX7, something like a racecar! The Genesis I can lower, rims, CF hood/trunk and misc parts to make it look legit. Same goes with the 370Z and the BRZ/FRS as we all know how cool they can look (look at the rocketbunny for example).

I would like the GTI or Civic Si but at the end of the day it looks like a city car/grocery getter and nothing like "damnnnnn what is that thing when all done right"

Thoughts on what car out of the 3?

I crossed out the GTI/Mazdaspeed3/WRX as none of these look like a racecar when modded they all look like fat bugs found in the amazon. Plus I like my cars low to the ground (height wise not necessarily wheel gap) such as our eclipse.
Advertisement

Old July 8th, 2013, 12:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
No Worries

Name: Tim
Vehicle: 2009 Eclipse GS Auto
tcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to all
Can't go wrong with any of them imo. All quick out of the box and have nicer aftermarket support than the 4G. If you are going more for looks then I would lean toward the Z or FRS. If you want to hear that lovely factory spool then go Genesis.

My Ride Thread: http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...09s-09-gs.html
tcsoccer09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 8th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
Real men have a STICK!

Name: Chris
Vehicle: '08 Evo X GSR
ChrisB is a name known to allChrisB is a name known to allChrisB is a name known to allChrisB is a name known to allChrisB is a name known to all
Sounds like you should join the Evo X club!

Sent from your mom's house
ChrisB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 8th, 2013, 12:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
TX4BANGR

This is really the only reason I want a genesis...the spooling and PSHHHHT sound. ever since i can remember i have always wanted my car to do that. BUT at the end of the day a hyundai is a hyundai....same with scion (but im thinking of rebadging the scion/subaru with the toyota logos anyway)...but subaru/nissan is better name brand wise...i mean you cant expect a girl to be like OMG a HYUNDAIIIII/SCIOOON....lmao

but the brz and z look amazing. i mean look at these 3:

brz: http://www.stancenation.com/wp-conte...331-204607.jpg
370z: https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...56137683_n.jpg
genesis: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...sl3eo1_500.jpg

they all have the sports car look, the genesis is probably the cheapest looking one although i hear its interior is better than the frs/brz. the least agressive looking one is the Z in my opinion but it is still an aggressive looking car plus faster than both.

I would love the evo x, but i think it is a bit out of my price range...the 370z would be pushing it already and i think they are cheaper used and easier to find with low miles than an evo x.

Last edited by ATXsouljah; July 8th, 2013 at 12:21 AM.
ATXsouljah is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 8th, 2013, 05:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
So many ideas, But no $$$

Name: Matt
Vehicle: 2013/ Lancer/ Ralliart
Scottishsamurai has a spectacular aura about
I think the evo X and the 370 are dam near the same, but I love the same cars as you sir. I wish I could help but I love them all too much lol, but good luck with whatever you end up getting. I think you should go drive them all first
Scottishsamurai is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 8th, 2013, 08:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
No Worries

Name: Tim
Vehicle: 2009 Eclipse GS Auto
tcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to all
^agreed. If all else fails you got to test some cool cars

My Ride Thread: http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...09s-09-gs.html
tcsoccer09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 8th, 2013, 09:08 AM   #7 (permalink)

Name: Nick
Vehicle: 06 Eclipse GT
disillusions is a jewel in the roughdisillusions is a jewel in the rough
If I were you I'd try to establish some clear preferences then narrow it down from there. You say you want something around 300hp, but the Toyota/Scooby just isn't going to cut it with a scant 200 to the flywheel. All three have the aftermarket support to custom-tailor it to your tastes, so that's a non-issue. Then there's the issue on forced induction or not. You will certainly be able to achieve big power with a boosted car, but you also need to be prepared for the maintenance that's involved; the sounds are great and all, but just remember that a blown turbo could potentially destroy an engine. Diligence is key with those cars, especially when it comes to changing out fluids; as heat is the death of turbos.

Also, don't get caught up on brand names, man. At the end of the day a Scion is still a Toyota; and Hyundai is starting to do big things, so don't discount them. The Genesis Coupe may not be perfect, but it's one of the few cars that offers big power coupled with an LSD, Brembos, and a good amount of creature features, stock. Besides, if you use the Genesis emblems then no girl will ever know it's a Hyundai....nor will she care when she's getting thrown into the back of her seat once you hit full boost.

Anyway, just my $ .02

Emblem I was talking about btw (well, one variation of it):

disillusions is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 8th, 2013, 09:22 AM   #8 (permalink)
angel4g

Tournaments Won: 4

I second that^ I've always wanted a genesis, good amount of snail power stock and a lot of go fast item available. Let us know what you decided to go with!
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 8th, 2013, 09:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
TX4BANGR

Thank yall for the input!

Yeah I'd say the the 370Z but its a bit to expensive for my taste, Id rather get a Genesis 2.0T. Then if for whatever reason that is still to much cash I'll go with the BRZ. But I will want the new 2.0T as its what a bit over 270HP plus turbo plus RWD. But Id want the Spec R or R Spec for the LSD/Brembos.

Any idea what I can be expected to pay when talking to the dealership? Internet says like 25 or 26k? But the dealership sticker price ANYWAYS seem to be outrageous, im worried they wont go down enough. I looked at a GTI and they wanted 31 grand for the cheapest one on the lot....I mean really?!
Old July 8th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #10 (permalink)

The sticker prices in my area are pretty true to the website. About 27-28 for R-Specs. With new cars you won't have too much room to wiggle unless you wait a model year then happen to come across a leftover. Those you can haggle since they cost the lot money each month they're still on it; and most people want the new model year, not last year's model. So if you're going to go new, expect to pay near sticker. Maybe wait for a deal? A dealership near me was knocking off 3K from Gen Coupe 3.8s. Great deal if you ask me.
Old July 8th, 2013, 10:41 AM   #11 (permalink)
TX4BANGR

That is a great deal. Found a 3.8 R Spec with 10k miles for 26k$ it seems to have rims and is lowered from the picture with different badges on it already...wondering if i should hop on it. although i still need to get the 6k loan from bank still and with a 9-6 job the banks are closed by time i get to the bank after work. plus parents need to co sign for the loan.
Old July 8th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #12 (permalink)

Is that a private seller or a dealer? If it's a dealer, here's what I suggest (because you'll have a very hard time getting a 6K loan). Take about 10k of your money, and use that as a down payment; then take out a loan for 16k. The bank will be more inclined to give you a loan since they have more collateral. Now you have a 10k nest egg for payments, mods, or whatever you want. You may also be able to get a super low interest loan, which would help things out greatly. I know that paying cash is usually the most appealing thing when buying a car, but dealers prefer finance and will likely cut you a better deal if you do it that way.
Old July 8th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #13 (permalink)
Real men have a STICK!

ChrisB is a name known to allChrisB is a name known to allChrisB is a name known to allChrisB is a name known to allChrisB is a name known to all
Got my '08 Evo X for a little over $25k with 40k miles on it.

Food for thought

Old July 8th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #14 (permalink)
TX4BANGR

Its a dealer. Good thinking.

Do you think 40k miles is to much? I just dont want 100k miles again in 4 years time.

I am leaning towards Genesis and 370Z, but EvoX and STI (new body style 4 door not the hatch) if i can find a good deal with low miles.
Old July 8th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #15 (permalink)

Chris, where in the hell did you find that thing?! I can't find anything around me for under $30.

You need to look at mileage like this. 1 year on the road should be 12K (low) - 15k (high). As long as you're in that, then you're fine. So an 08 with 40K on it is about 8K a year on average. That's FANTASTIC mileage. Now if you manage to hit 100k in 5 years, then that's fine too since it's still only 12k a year. I know 100k sounds scary, but it's about the proper place to be when a car is 10 years old.

Also, I'd call your insurance company and get quotes for adding each of these cars. I was shocked to find out that the Evo X is double my Eclipse, and yet the Ralliart is actually cheaper. Oh, yeah, look into the Ralliart too! Good bang for your buck; especially if you want to keep your rates down.
Old July 8th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #16 (permalink)
TX4BANGR

I just found a modded Evo X with 15k miles for 28k$ with over 6k$ in performance mods. But first things first i need to get loan and then i can actually see what cars are available.

No lancer unless evo for me. I will need to call USAA soon and get quotes on all the cars i want and go from there i guess. so much stuff to do. first world problems.
Old July 8th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #17 (permalink)

Awesome find.
Old July 8th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #18 (permalink)
The "Touring" Eclipse

Vehicle: 08 Eclipse SE
HOMESLICE is a jewel in the roughHOMESLICE is a jewel in the rough
have you thought about getting a low mileage GT and throw mods at it?

Cars for Sale: 2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT in Mocksville, NC 27028: Hatchback Details - 340642951 - AutoTrader.com

I do like the Evo x though and would def be my choice car.
Modifications: Injen 3" SES Exhaust, Injen CAI, Tanabe Upper/Lower Strut Bars, TWM STS & Shift Knob, Ingalls Torque Damper, Outlaw IM/TB Spacers/TB Bypass, Eibach springs and Sway Bars front and rear, Ichiba Wheel Spacers, Ralliart Eyelids, Tint
6 and above is true love, 5 and below they'll never know
HOMESLICE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 8th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #19 (permalink)
TX4BANGR

I thought about GT expecially the ones with the Evo X front end that black box front bumper but I really want a different car. Im getting bored of the plain interior. Its time for something fresh. Love the Eclipse to death, fav car ive owned so far.
Old July 8th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #20 (permalink)
The O.G.

8 Highscores

Vehicle: 2006 eclipse GT-TT
horse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond repute
I have a BRZ in my driveway right now. Hands down my favorite car I've ever owned. I've supercharged mine, I'm now at 10.8lbs per wheel horsepower and still get 37mpg on the highway.

It will be the best thing you could spend 30k on. And even in its stock form, the manual is light years faster than a GS eclipse and right on the heels of a gt.

I daily drive mine and the only bad experience I have had is when I have to park the car and get out.

Panty dropping ability courtesy Portland Speed Industries, Road///RaceEngineering, Delta Cams, Custom Import Heads, Comp Turbo
horse-eater is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 8th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #21 (permalink)
The O.G.

8 Highscores

horse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, and the BRZ is less than $40 a month on insurance for me. Compared to the $240 a month on an evoX

Panty dropping ability courtesy Portland Speed Industries, Road///RaceEngineering, Delta Cams, Custom Import Heads, Comp Turbo
Old July 8th, 2013, 03:47 PM   #22 (permalink)
Real men have a STICK!

Nice h-e!

Yea Nick, I got my Evo after about a year's worth of searching. Texashotrides.com I know, the name sounds cheesy, but they were actually super easy to work with, and they shipped it to my door in a closed trail or for $500!

Old July 8th, 2013, 05:24 PM   #23 (permalink)
The O.G.

8 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by disillusions View Post
If I were you I'd try to establish some clear preferences then narrow it down from there. You say you want something around 300hp, but the Toyota/Scooby just isn't going to cut it with a scant 200 to the flywheel. All three have the aftermarket support to custom-tailor it to your tastes, so that's a non-issue. Then there's the issue on forced induction or not. You will certainly be able to achieve big power with a boosted car, but you also need to be prepared for the maintenance that's involved; the sounds are great and all, but just remember that a blown turbo could potentially destroy an engine. Diligence is key with those cars, especially when it comes to changing out fluids; as heat is the death of turbos.

Also, don't get caught up on brand names, man. At the end of the day a Scion is still a Toyota; and Hyundai is starting to do big things, so don't discount them. The Genesis Coupe may not be perfect, but it's one of the few cars that offers big power coupled with an LSD, Brembos, and a good amount of creature features, stock. Besides, if you use the Genesis emblems then no girl will ever know it's a Hyundai....nor will she care when she's getting thrown into the back of her seat once you hit full boost.

Anyway, just my $ .02

Emblem I was talking about btw (well, one variation of it):

Keep in mind that the genesis is a 3400lb car, and the toyobaru is a 2600-2700lb car. There are several BRZ/frs cars running 400+whp daily driven on bone stock motors with boost and fuel with a clutch.

We have a tranny and rear diff out of the Lexus is/GS 350. The Frs/BRZ is built to be a performance car, the genesis was built to be a cheap touring car. A genesis on full coilovers is about on par with a stock suspension toyobaru.

Old July 8th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse-eater View Post
Keep in mind that the genesis is a 3400lb car, and the toyobaru is a 2600-2700lb car. There are several BRZ/frs cars running 400+whp daily driven on bone stock motors with boost and fuel with a clutch.

We have a tranny and rear diff out of the Lexus is/GS 350. The Frs/BRZ is built to be a performance car, the genesis was built to be a cheap touring car. A genesis on full coilovers is about on par with a stock suspension toyobaru.
Absolutely true. I was just trying to look at it stock for stock without getting into what can and can't be done to the car; while also keeping in mind his desire for a car putting out close to 300 ponies. I assumed he would want one out of the box. Besides, it looks like he's leaning towards the Evo anyway.

Also, where in the hell do you guys get insurance?! I would kill for $240 for an Evo...hell, for my Eclipse! Ugh, I need to move...
Old July 8th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #25 (permalink)
Sinister G

Name: Christian
Vehicle: Galant 4G69,Eclipse 4G63T
9GKC has a spectacular aura about
See what car fits your needs (MPG,conforbility,driveability). Most importantly test drive the cars and figure out which model you like the best and weigh their pro's and con's
9GKC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 8th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #26 (permalink)
TX4BANGR

Checked insurance quotes and for a BRZ its 106.50 a month for me. im 24 with 3 things on my record. speeding, unsafe lane change, and a wreck my fault but it wasnt anything bad just didnt see lady in my blind spot. all 3 things from 2007 and 2008 i think.
Old July 8th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #27 (permalink)
Real men have a STICK!

Honestly, the BRZs have potential.

I have never been so in love with a car like I am my Evo though, lol. And, lots of room for kids, friends, groceries, etc. Interior space between the Evo and Eclipse is night and day.

Old July 8th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #28 (permalink)
Real men have a STICK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9GKC View Post
See what car fits your needs (MPG,conforbility,driveability). Most importantly test drive the cars and figure out which model you like the best and weigh their pro's and con's
Agree 100%, have fun with it! Search out each model you are looking at and drive them around!

Old July 8th, 2013, 09:38 PM   #29 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 12

Vehicle: Corvette C6.R, SRT4 ACR
360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXsouljah View Post
This is really the only reason I want a genesis...the spooling and PSHHHHT sound. ever since i can remember i have always wanted my car to do that. BUT at the end of the day a hyundai is a hyundai....same with scion (but im thinking of rebadging the scion/subaru with the toyota logos anyway)...but subaru/nissan is better name brand wise...i mean you cant expect a girl to be like OMG a HYUNDAIIIII/SCIOOON....lmao

but the brz and z look amazing. i mean look at these 3:

brz: http://www.stancenation.com/wp-conte...331-204607.jpg
370z: https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...56137683_n.jpg
genesis: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...sl3eo1_500.jpg

they all have the sports car look, the genesis is probably the cheapest looking one although i hear its interior is better than the frs/brz. the least agressive looking one is the Z in my opinion but it is still an aggressive looking car plus faster than both.

I would love the evo x, but i think it is a bit out of my price range...the 370z would be pushing it already and i think they are cheaper used and easier to find with low miles than an evo x.
If you just want a turbo for the sound then I wouldn't go that way. Hyundai is actually making some pretty nice cars now-a-days. And the BRZ and the FRS is the same car... pretty much. I actually think that the FRS looks better.

On a different note: You've done good saving up 20k dollars. Not a lot of people can say they have done that before. Now you are fixing to make a decision to buy a new or newer car. If I had a time machine I would go back and kick myself for all the money I had spent on my cars. If I had of put half of if in a mutual fund or an IRA making 10% compound interest I would have almost a million dollars right now. Just so you know I am 29 years old. So just think about that, I would have been a million air by the time I was into my early thirties. Then I about what ever car I want, how about a Ferrari, Lambo, Lotus, Porsche, and many, many, more. Plus I would have money left over to keep investing, buy a house, have a nice shop, etc...

So you want my advice? Invest now, keep and drive the eclipse until the wheels fall off so you can get almost anything you want later, eat beans now so that you can eat filet mignon later.

Next up: Comp cam, Yella Terra rocker arms... Hello 450whp!!!!
360jeepboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 8th, 2013, 11:34 PM   #30 (permalink)

Name: cal
spinall4 is on a distinguished road
If i could put my .02 in, i sell cars and have for 7 years and have drove all of the above.

EvoX Very quick with minimal mods, BUT high ins rates, tires every 10,000 miles and terrible interior build quality.

Brz/Frs great looking and im sure very reliable, and a blast to autocross but very blah for a dd just too slow and to expensive to mod.

Genesis, 2012 and below 2.0t is slow as balls. If you have to have the turbo only get a 2013+ or just buy any year v6 Track 6spd and have a blast with a nice warranty and leave it alone. Seriously drive a v6 before you decide on anything great power band and nice exhaust note.

350/370z alot of fun and very reliable, also great exhaust note. But very cramped interior and ugly orange nissan gauges.

at the end of the day If i had 20k saved up i would have a Turbo s2000 in my drive way. 400+hp, 9k redline, ridiculously fun to drive, sexy as hell and Honda Reliability and resale is fantastic!

Or a c5 z06?
spinall4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 9th, 2013, 12:36 AM   #31 (permalink)
So many ideas, But no $$$

Name: Matt
Vehicle: 2013/ Lancer/ Ralliart
Scottishsamurai has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB View Post
Honestly, the BRZs have potential.

I have never been so in love with a car like I am my Evo though, lol. And, lots of room for kids, friends, groceries, etc. Interior space between the Evo and Eclipse is night and day.

True! But my Ralliart has cheeper insurance, a bit more under powered but for me it's great and Im sure the Evo is even better.
Scottishsamurai is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 9th, 2013, 07:24 AM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottishsamurai View Post
True! But my Ralliart has cheeper insurance, a bit more under powered but for me it's great and Im sure the Evo is even better.
A few mods will fix that problem right up!
Old July 9th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #33 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2008 GT
bk3939 is an unknown quantity at this point
I would get the Genesis. The interior is really nice and you get a stock turbo. I'd get one if they offered awd. Rwd in the winter is horrible.
bk3939 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 9th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #34 (permalink)
TX4BANGR

I think I will get it in this order

Z
2.0T/3.8
BRZ

Depending which I can afford and insurnace taken into account.
Old July 9th, 2013, 09:20 PM   #35 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore

360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute
lol so I guess no one thinks about saving money anymore...

Old July 9th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #36 (permalink)
Use it or loose it

Name: Martin
Vehicle: 08 gt p
Itsa mitsa 08 gt is a jewel in the roughItsa mitsa 08 gt is a jewel in the rough
I don't think one post is going to give him an apifany. Lol. I gotta say though,after reading your post,it got me to thinking about my investments!
Hard to juggle needs vs wants! Haha.
Itsa mitsa 08 gt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 9th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #37 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsa mitsa 08 gt View Post
I don't think one post is going to give him an apifany. Lol. I gotta say though,after reading your post,it got me to thinking about my investments!
Hard to juggle needs vs wants! Haha.
Lol I understand. I thought if I tossed the fact that I would be a 30year old million air I might hit a not. I guess if we all learned the easy way then we wouldn't have any fun.

Old July 9th, 2013, 10:31 PM   #38 (permalink)

Name: cal
spinall4 is on a distinguished road
I still say c5/c6 z06 e46///M >>> all of the other choices
spinall4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 9th, 2013, 10:41 PM   #39 (permalink)
Real men have a STICK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXsouljah View Post
I think I will get it in this order

Z
2.0T/3.8
BRZ

Depending which I can afford and insurnace taken into account.
Out of your list, go with the 370Z. For sure!

Old July 10th, 2013, 09:43 AM   #40 (permalink)
TX4BANGR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360jeepboy View Post
lol so I guess no one thinks about saving money anymore...
Have 20,000$ saved up. Rest I get loan from bank. Im European and the whole credit card thing usually doesn't get used unless you have the cash to splash.

I also agree on 370Z as long as I cant find good deal.

Last edited by ATXsouljah; July 10th, 2013 at 09:45 AM.
ATXsouljah is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
3.8l, amazon, automatic, brand, brand new, car, cars, cf hood, cool, day, eclipse, gap, hood, lower, miles, parts, rims, turbo, wheel

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.