Ricoswave's 4G Custom Headlight Work - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Vendors > Ricoswave Industries

Ricoswave Industries Ricoswave specializes in custom headlights and other custom parts.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 19th, 2010, 10:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Lathe Master

Vehicle: 05 Lancer Evolution
Ricoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant future
Ricoswave's 4G Custom Headlight Work

As many of you may know already, I have been doing odd jobs for members for quite some time now. I have not really formally advertised the work, as I have been taking only 1-2 sets of lights per month. Now that I have a dedicated workshop exclusively for headlight work, I can increase the volume of my jobs. I offer the following services at better than competitive pricing:

*CCFL Halo Swaps
*Custom LED Installs
*Customized LED Fog Light Bezels
*Custom work of you're choice!

All work is professional level fabrication.
PM me for you're personalized quote

Progress Lowering Springs, Fujita CAI, Full 2.5" Stainless Exhaust, Aero Turbine 2540I Muffler, Ripp Long Tube Headers (SES Free), Dynomax High Flow Cat, Thrush Stainless Resonator, Ripp Poly Motor Mounts, Glowshift Gauge Pod and Gauges, GTech SS, Custom Glass Radiator Hose, TWM GS Short Shifter w/ custom reverse lockout, TB Bypass, Red Neon Decklid
Ricoswave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 19th, 2010, 10:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
iLay Pipe

Name: Sporty's Biological Father
Vehicle: 1918 Packard
ryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond repute
soon i will send you some lights. i have to order a new set and ill just have them shipped to you.

If you have the stock fender gap DONT TALK TO ME.
ryanastyG4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 19th, 2010, 10:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
♥♣J-Hu$tle♣♠

Name: Justin
Vehicle: 95 Eclipse GSX
Justin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond repute
You know you wanna do a set of 2g lights

My Hustle never stop like a car with bad brakes.
'95 GSX/6 Bolt Swapped/HX35/Custom SMIM/FP Intake/2.5" Short Route IC Piping/Greddy Type S BOV/Big FMIC/750cc FIC's/Chipped EPROM ECU/DsmLink V3/AEM UEGO/AEM TruBoost/B&M STS/Punishment Racing radiator w/2x slimfans/BBS RX 17" Powdercoated GunMetal
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old November 20th, 2010, 09:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
Lathe Master

Ricoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant futureRicoswave has a brilliant future
HOW TO HAVE THE MOST BADASS SET OF HEADLIGHTS IMAGINEABLE:

1.) Order projectors from ebay, or the vendor of you're choice
2.) Order a set of 90mm and 100mm ccfl halos from retro-solutions on ebay. See links below
3.) If you want any extras ( LED Strips, etc, PM me and make sure we get the right parts ordered for you)
4.) SHIP ALL THE PARTS TO ME
5.) I will inspect the lights for damage before operating. I am NOT RESPONSIBLE for any damage incurred during the shipping process, nor will I do work on busted or improperly packaged lights.
6.) I will do the swap and give you you're finalized price for shipping back to you. Once I have received paypal, I will repackage and ship back you're lights, looking showstopping.

If you have any ideas for custom work just let me know. This is a very simple process, and has worked VERY WELL on several customers. Looking forward to cranking out some serious lights this spring.
Progress Lowering Springs, Fujita CAI, Full 2.5" Stainless Exhaust, Aero Turbine 2540I Muffler, Ripp Long Tube Headers (SES Free), Dynomax High Flow Cat, Thrush Stainless Resonator, Ripp Poly Motor Mounts, Glowshift Gauge Pod and Gauges, GTech SS, Custom Glass Radiator Hose, TWM GS Short Shifter w/ custom reverse lockout, TB Bypass, Red Neon Decklid

Last edited by Ricoswave; January 10th, 2011 at 06:18 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2010, 08:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lathe Master

Bump
Old November 24th, 2010, 11:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
got a quote

Name: RJ
Vehicle: 2009 Eclipse GS
RJ88 is a splendid one to beholdRJ88 is a splendid one to beholdRJ88 is a splendid one to beholdRJ88 is a splendid one to beholdRJ88 is a splendid one to beholdRJ88 is a splendid one to behold
i couldnt find a 50mm sized ring

Nexus S 4G and Evo 4G for trade
RJ88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 24th, 2010, 11:41 AM   #7 (permalink)

Name: Kevin
Vehicle: 2008 black eclipse MR
TemplarRadix08GT will become famous soon enough
Are you offering retrofitting (like bixenons for stock headlamps) was maybe interested in something like that.
TemplarRadix08GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 27th, 2010, 10:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

Name: Matthew
Vehicle: 2008 ECLIPSE GS
Matt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond repute
Pm'd

Selling E4E rear and sides, will need to be refinished and repainted. Pm me
Matt-Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 28th, 2010, 10:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
Lathe Master

Justin, I'll look in some other places for you. Its 50mm you're looking for?

I do not offer retrofits yet, but I am in the process of doing my own in the next few months. If its possible to repeat the process with 100% quality control, I'll start retrofitting. I'll say that retrofits won't be a $100-$200 pit stop like the work I've been doing. You're looking at around $250 for parts alone before you even get into labor. But if you guys are willing to spend that kind of money, I'll put in the work.
Old November 28th, 2010, 11:10 AM   #10 (permalink)

Not many of us have the knack for such things.
I have a huge thing for audio but I am awful at lights, and I get frustrated to quickly, also i build custom pcs and I naturally work with my hands, but if I were to do that sort of thing, it wouldn't go well sir. I could see forking out 350np for awesome ass lights. They're like brakes, worth every penny.
Old November 29th, 2010, 01:59 AM   #11 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GT V6
myz151 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TemplarRadix08GT View Post
Not many of us have the knack for such things.
I have a huge thing for audio but I am awful at lights, and I get frustrated to quickly, also i build custom pcs and I naturally work with my hands, but if I were to do that sort of thing, it wouldn't go well sir. I could see forking out 350np for awesome ass lights. They're like brakes, worth every penny.
Hey man...i know i read on here about an adapter that connects to the stock fosgate system but you lose the clock and temp and all that good stuff...i see in ur sig you got a shitload of audio stuff in ur ride...what all did you have to do..I want to throw in my w7 with a pioneer Indash Nav...
myz151 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 29th, 2010, 09:10 AM   #12 (permalink)

Little ot but
I just deal with it.
I think both are over rated anyway. I got base gt bc I dont like fosgate so why bother paying 2k more for something I'm going to rip out quickly.
I will eventually go custom independent navi off of that section with time and temp since my radio doesn't keep time well at all.
Old November 29th, 2010, 03:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
iLay Pipe

ryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond reputeryanastyG4 has a reputation beyond repute
2grand? geesus. they were reluctant to give me the SnS package for free.
and its gunna cost you a lot more than 350. 250 just for parts..putting it lightly, plus several hundred in labor/customization.

Old November 29th, 2010, 04:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Lathe Master

I could run it like I've been doing with CCFL work, you gather up the parts you want and ship them all to me at once. That way you're only paying me for labor and shipping.
Old December 2nd, 2010, 05:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Lathe Master

Due to what seems like a pretty good demand, I have formally begun research and development work to put together a quality 4G true projector retrofit. This could take a little bit, but results will be worth the wait. I would like to be able to meet the needs of every customers demands, from simple halo swaps, to the most elaborate lights they can dream up. I have the tools and talent to do the job right.
Old December 20th, 2010, 08:46 PM   #16 (permalink)
Lathe Master

Bump.......

Quick turnaround on halo swaps, experienced and professional work done at a reasonable price!
Old December 20th, 2010, 10:00 PM   #17 (permalink)
Lathe Master

Due to some better equipment, and the speed at which I am now able to complete these jobs, I am able to offer reduced pricing on CCFL Halo swaps.

New price for Halo Swaps only is $75+shipping
You provide the parts!
Old December 27th, 2010, 09:43 AM   #18 (permalink)
Lathe Master

Bump for new low price on halo swaps~!
Old December 27th, 2010, 09:50 AM   #19 (permalink)
Queen Goon

Tournaments Won: 3

Name: Lisa
Vehicle: 06/Eclipse GT
Asian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond repute
When I send my ECU in and if I can afford it I will probably send you my lights, they need work.
Asian Cracker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 1st, 2011, 10:22 AM   #20 (permalink)
Lathe Master

Sounds good AC, keep me posted.
Old January 1st, 2011, 12:51 PM   #21 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2007/eclipse/SE
XxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond repute
how much do the ccfls go for?
azn/cracka goon #1 holla!
http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m...14/image-1.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by gspower View Post
i see kchu's swag has rubbed off on you sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by deprydation View Post
You _REALLY_ don't wanna start that war...

Trust me.

I would retract this statement and go f**k yourself before kchu comes and makes you look and feel like the biggest moron to ever walk this earth.
XxkevinchuxX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 1st, 2011, 07:33 PM   #22 (permalink)
Lathe Master

You buy the parts, and ship everything to me. CCFLs are around $30 a pair, and you need to have a set of 90, and a set of 100mm.

I charge $75 flat rate labor for the swap. That includes popping open you're lights, performing the swap, resealing them, testing, repackaging, etc. You are responsibile for shipping.

I've had 100% customer satisfaction with this work. Looking forward to some new customers for 2011!!!
Old January 1st, 2011, 07:52 PM   #23 (permalink)
JDMRIDE

Name: Ajdin/Aj
Vehicle: 2011/Eclipse/GS -94Golf 3
STL Eclipse 2011 is just really niceSTL Eclipse 2011 is just really niceSTL Eclipse 2011 is just really nice
how long does it usally take for u to install and everything,

http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...er-thread.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHILLY22 View Post
about time u got a signatue lol looks badass...
STL Eclipse 2011 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 1st, 2011, 10:27 PM   #24 (permalink)
Lathe Master

The week that I get the goods, I can usually do the work on the weekend and get it back to you by the middle of the next week. I've gotten fairly quick at this.
Old January 2nd, 2011, 02:48 PM   #25 (permalink)
JDMRIDE

STL Eclipse 2011 is just really niceSTL Eclipse 2011 is just really niceSTL Eclipse 2011 is just really nice
dam thats pretty fast, i was thinking when i order my headlights and tailights cause im geting them at the same time i was gona ship it to u right away, instead of shipping it to my house ur house then my house again u know, n how do i pay u

Quote:
Old January 2nd, 2011, 05:45 PM   #26 (permalink)
Lathe Master

Yeah its cool you can have everything shipped right to my place. I take paypal, you don't have to pay me until I have the lights and the work is done. At that point I can get you the shipping quote and final pricing. PM me when you are ready to ship, don't forget to order the halo rings from retro-solutions on ebay. You want a set of 90mm and a set of 100 mm halos.
Old January 2nd, 2011, 06:58 PM   #27 (permalink)
JDMRIDE

it will probably be in like 2 months or so, im planning on ordering them after i get my body kit , and if u think of any custom work on the tails u can tell me i dont think u done any tailight work right, and can u put the 90mm and 100mm on here so i know the exact ones when i do the order

Quote:
Old January 4th, 2011, 08:49 PM   #28 (permalink)
Lathe Master

I've heard the tails are borderline impossible to open without breaking. That being said, I'd like to stick to my specialty lol. I will get you a link to the halos in a sec.
Old January 4th, 2011, 08:50 PM   #29 (permalink)
Lathe Master

Angel Eye Halo CCFL 90mm WHITE rings - eBay (item 350324871434 end time Jan-29-11 08:29:15 PST)

Angel Eye Halo CCFL 100mm WHITE rings - eBay (item 350148811086 end time Jan-23-11 23:50:30 PST)
Old January 4th, 2011, 09:02 PM   #30 (permalink)
JDMRIDE

is it legal to do other colored rings?

Quote:
Old January 4th, 2011, 09:03 PM   #31 (permalink)
♥♣J-Hu$tle♣♠

Name: Justin
Vehicle: 95 Eclipse GSX
Justin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond reputeJustin has a reputation beyond repute
PM'd

My Hustle never stop like a car with bad brakes.
'95 GSX/6 Bolt Swapped/HX35/Custom SMIM/FP Intake/2.5" Short Route IC Piping/Greddy Type S BOV/Big FMIC/750cc FIC's/Chipped EPROM ECU/DsmLink V3/AEM UEGO/AEM TruBoost/B&M STS/Punishment Racing radiator w/2x slimfans/BBS RX 17" Powdercoated GunMetal
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 4th, 2011, 09:16 PM   #32 (permalink)
Lathe Master

Color depends on the state. In NY nothing red or blue (police/fire colors). Red would look so sick but I can't run them cops would pull me over constantly.
Old January 5th, 2011, 12:00 AM   #33 (permalink)
JDMRIDE

how can i figure out if i can do red or blue?

Quote:
Old January 5th, 2011, 11:07 AM   #34 (permalink)
Lathe Master

Internet search? Ask a cop?
I know from experience hahaha
Old January 5th, 2011, 04:08 PM   #35 (permalink)
JDMRIDE

so with making the halos brigther wat other things can u do with the headlights

Quote:
Old January 5th, 2011, 04:20 PM   #36 (permalink)
iLay Pipe

I dont think any state can run red or blue. unless youre in a redneck town where they use donkey back wagons...

Old January 6th, 2011, 04:28 PM   #37 (permalink)
Lathe Master

I can do anything that anybody else can do with headlights electronics wise. I am an electronics instructor by trade, I do this on the side basically for fun and a little side cash.

I am worlds cheaper than anybody else can offer, as I'm a one man operation. Only thing I can't do really is paint match, because I don't have a professional spray gun and I'm super anal about matching colors. Pretty much you dream it up, photoshop it or whatever, and run it by me. I can get you quotes and vendors quick, and we can get the ball rolling.
Old January 6th, 2011, 04:28 PM   #38 (permalink)
Lathe Master

Did I mention 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed? Lol.
Old January 6th, 2011, 05:00 PM   #39 (permalink)
JDMRIDE

i seen some of ur work on the other rides and it looks awesome, i cant think of anything else for the headlight lol, i was gona do the audi lights when i got them

Quote:
Old January 6th, 2011, 05:06 PM   #40 (permalink)
aka Niņo4g

Name: Alex
4gAddict is just really nice4gAddict is just really nice4gAddict is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswave View Post
I can do anything that anybody else can do with headlights electronics wise. I am an electronics instructor by trade, I do this on the side basically for fun and a little side cash.

I am worlds cheaper than anybody else can offer, as I'm a one man operation. Only thing I can't do really is paint match, because I don't have a professional spray gun and I'm super anal about matching colors. Pretty much you dream it up, photoshop it or whatever, and run it by me. I can get you quotes and vendors quick, and we can get the ball rolling.
Can you do LED work?

Fail. First post says yes. But I want to know just in general.
4gAddict is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
2010, custom, fog, fog light, good, halo, headlight, led, lights, offer, qui, work

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

« I'm Back :) | - »