The NEXT TX/LA Meet!!!!!! - Page 2 - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Regional Forums > South Central

South Central AR, KS, LA, MO, OK discussion

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
View Poll Results: Next TX/LA Meet Location
Houston 13 43.33%
San Antonio 12 40.00%
New Orleans 5 16.67%
Shreveport 0 0%
Tyler 0 0%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 29th, 2009, 10:02 AM   #41 (permalink)
Queen Goon

Tournaments Won: 3

Name: Lisa
Vehicle: 06/Eclipse GT
Asian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond repute
I'll get jordan to vote before he leaves

Chaos -
lisa i like your car a lot. Here's why, the black says ill fuck you up if you try to mess with me but the pink accents tells me that you'll cuddle afterwards

-Mods: SRI, Exhaust, Headers, Stiffy, Rear Sway bar, Motor Mount, Reflashed Ecu, Black
-Pink Rims , Spoiler,Painted tail lights, 2% Tint Tein Springs,-
Asian Cracker is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 29th, 2009, 10:07 AM   #42 (permalink)
EuroClipse

Vehicle: 2006 GT/6spd. Titanium
doctorres112 is a jewel in the roughdoctorres112 is a jewel in the rough
I've already voted and kevin, I'm sure if we call they will vote. I really don't see how Houston (vote wise) will have us beat. How many 4G's actually came from houston? Not eclipse's but actual 4G's? Just curious.

**thanks to Carl (horse-eater) and Kennan (360jeepboy) for answering all my questions
doctorres112 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old July 29th, 2009, 10:10 AM   #43 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2007/eclipse/SE
XxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorres112 View Post
I've already voted and kevin, I'm sure if we call they will vote. I really don't see how Houston (vote wise) will have us beat. How many 4G's actually came from houston? Not eclipse's but actual 4G's? Just curious.
2 out of 5?
azn/cracka goon #1 holla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspower View Post
i see kchu's swag has rubbed off on you sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by deprydation View Post
You _REALLY_ don't wanna start that war...

Trust me.

I would retract this statement and go f**k yourself before kchu comes and makes you look and feel like the biggest moron to ever walk this earth.
XxkevinchuxX is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old July 29th, 2009, 11:37 AM   #44 (permalink)
<( -.-<) (>-.- )>

Name: Juan
Vehicle: 2009 GS 5speed
ThE JaIMsTa is a jewel in the roughThE JaIMsTa is a jewel in the rough
I say Houston, we've got great roads, for the most part, plus we've got I-10 which makes the entry into houston that much easier. There's tons of places where it could be held and it's pretty much central between all the other options. Just my $.02.
ThE JaIMsTa is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old July 29th, 2009, 11:42 AM   #45 (permalink)
Scrape Artist

Name: Low Life
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GT
kazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant future
Kevin i alrdy voted! u know i had to go SA BAy-BAY! but ya there are alot of good areas around here for photos and we got some kick ass malls and clubs for yall who are lookin to party during the night! the hospitality here is badass... maybe even make a day to 6flags if yall wanted to do somethingk like the austin park again...

like i said, there is alot to do here, just gotta know who to talk to. and the SAN ANTONIO RACE WAY!! cant forget that

Just
lower Slam the shit out of
It

-----Break free from the chains of conformity-----

"There are a lot of us who are caught up in this hell we all live in,
Content with being blinded by rules and judgment.
We live in a world where it's more okay to follow than to lead.
In this world being a leader is trouble for the system we are all accustomed to.
Being a leader in this day and age is being a threat." - Common
kazman is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old July 29th, 2009, 11:57 AM   #46 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GT
nwaeclipse2007 has a spectacular aura about
Haha... Dude Kevin, I voted like forever ago. LOL. and i, of course, voted SAN ANTONIO!!!!
nwaeclipse2007 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old July 29th, 2009, 12:18 PM   #47 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

Name: Matthew
Vehicle: 2008 ECLIPSE GS
Matt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond repute
damn Houston's winning now, i was expecting san antonio to clean house

Selling E4E rear and sides, will need to be refinished and repainted. Pm me
Matt-Man is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old July 29th, 2009, 01:33 PM   #48 (permalink)
SOMEONE HAD TO BUY A GS..

jb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond repute
i detect some voter fraud on behalf of H-town...

i see votes by dajaimsta and the jaimsta.....

gotta be the same person no ?!?!?!?!?!
jb4g is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old July 29th, 2009, 01:42 PM   #49 (permalink)
EuroClipse

Wow....is that what it's coming too now? I just think that if SA showed the most support than we should've won that right....now, if Houston shows up to a San Antonio meet (2010) and they actually all show up this time than the year after that it can be there.

**thanks to Carl (horse-eater) and Kennan (360jeepboy) for answering all my questions
Old July 29th, 2009, 01:46 PM   #50 (permalink)
EuroClipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb4g View Post

Holy crap, you're right....if you look there is like 2-3 that joined 29 July 2009. It's amazing how the Houston people are joining today, have no posts, and managed to get a vote in. Shame on you Houston....shame on you.

Old July 29th, 2009, 03:04 PM   #51 (permalink)
Eclipsed

Name: ED
Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse Spyder
EclipseSpyder07 will become famous soon enough
Houston people, C'mon... That's not fair
Old July 29th, 2009, 03:19 PM   #52 (permalink)

Name: Rob
cuyo713 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Quote:
Holy crap, you're right....if you look there is like 2-3 that joined 29 July 2009. It's amazing how the Houston people are joining today, have no posts, and managed to get a vote in. Shame on you Houston....shame on you.
Like i said again..I THINK WE REALLY NEED A RE-VOTE BETWEEN SA AND H-TOWN
cuyo713 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old July 29th, 2009, 03:21 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Wow....is that what it's coming too now? I just think that if SA showed the most support than we should've won that right....now, if Houston shows up to a San Antonio meet (2010) and they actually all show up this time than the year after that it can be there.
If that was the case, SA would probably win every year cuz most cities i visit arent eclipse or even Mitsu heavy. I don't think that's the fair way to go.
Old July 29th, 2009, 03:33 PM   #54 (permalink)
EuroClipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuyo713 View Post
If that was the case, SA would probably win every year cuz most cities i visit arent eclipse or even Mitsu heavy. I don't think that's the fair way to go.
I am just saying that there was minimal Houston support and (not just Houston) a lot of people were saying they were going to go and blah blah blah and they just didn't. I enjoyed going and meeting all of you but it was kinda sad to see how much support we had considering the time alotted to make plans. So anyway, it's pretty clear that San Antonio 4G's will show in force so I say next year is ours and Houston after that. Again, if it's left to a vote than it's left to a vote but if it's in San Antonio we know that at least 7-10 4G's will be there. I guess we shall see how this plays out.

Old July 29th, 2009, 03:47 PM   #55 (permalink)

jb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond reputejb4g has a reputation beyond repute
again lets make sure this doesnt turn into a SA vs. H-town pissing match. Im appreciative of the Houstom members that DID show up this year, cool bunch of folks and im glad yall made it. And im not discounting the fact that most of the H-town peeps spent the whole weekend in Austin versus driving up for just a day....So noone take anything personal out of this ok?

we of course want to host a meet as much as you guys do so someone is gonna be the loser on this whole deal. Anyone have an idea on how to better settle this. If we are going to get a crapload of new members joining to vote who really are not active members than maybe a poll is not the best solution. Anyone else have an idea? Do we leave it up to previous meet planners to decide...aka jrod and bobby? do we continue with a vote or what else???
Old July 29th, 2009, 03:56 PM   #56 (permalink)
SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS!!!

Name: Jay
Vehicle: 07 GT-N Spyder 4.0
executive is a name known to allexecutive is a name known to allexecutive is a name known to allexecutive is a name known to allexecutive is a name known to all
Im normally at every meet but my car was was down for this one. And we have people in Houston who cant make it to the out of town meets. Its only fair that we get the next big meet. We can all go to Kemah Boardwalk and take some nice pictures, they have a nice place for bowling also on 45, maybe even go down to galveston. We can go here too Track 21 Houston Indoor Karting . They have some nice bars/pubs around here, we could go to Drink Houston, and yall might even talk someone into doing kareoke, its like 4 clubs in one building. Among lots of other things.
Old July 29th, 2009, 04:05 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
we of course want to host a meet as much as you guys do so someone is gonna be the loser on this whole deal. Anyone have an idea on how to better settle this. If we are going to get a crapload of new members joining to vote who really are not active members than maybe a poll is not the best solution. Anyone else have an idea? Do we leave it up to previous meet planners to decide...aka jrod and bobby? do we continue with a vote or what else???
kinda stupid but just throwing the idea out there... Cross Country(of Texas) Drive. People from SA drive to Houston Thursday, stay friday, roll out early Saturday morning to San An and people from Houston follow/caravan to SA. stay Saturday, enjoy Sunday and roll out back monday morning.

If your coming from Dallas/Austin or where-ever, pick the city you want to go to/voted on or enjoy the whole 4/5 days in both cities. For the LA people, again pick what city u wanna go to OR Come to Houston, store your car @ a Houston member's house if u dont wanna drive and hitch a ride to SA

Again this is just an spontaneous idea I'm throwing out there
Old July 29th, 2009, 04:08 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by executive View Post
We can go here too Track 21 Houston Indoor Karting .
The way some people were driving with the go-karts, i dont think they are ready for track 21 yet
Old July 29th, 2009, 04:37 PM   #59 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

Matt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I am just saying that there was minimal Houston support and (not just Houston) a lot of people were saying they were going to go and blah blah blah and they just didn't. I enjoyed going and meeting all of you but it was kinda sad to see how much support we had considering the time alotted to make plans. So anyway, it's pretty clear that San Antonio 4G's will show in force so I say next year is ours and Houston after that. Again, if it's left to a vote than it's left to a vote but if it's in San Antonio we know that at least 7-10 4G's will be there. I guess we shall see how this plays out.
FIRST OFF: location of meets is not determined by who showed up to the last one, it is a voting process. keep in mind some people dont have the funds to go to another city, rent a hotel, pay for gas, and eating out every meal. also some members are younger in age, and may not be allowed to travel and probably dont have the money to if they can.

I know for a fact some of the people at the austin meet weren't completely honest with parents BUT they showed up because they love the 4g crew. props to them.

if voter fraud is occurring, we should have a new poll between the top cities (obviously h-town and SA). then everyone who had votes for new orleans shreveport etc, can recast. PLEASE NO FRAUDULENT VOTES

Last edited by Matt-Man; July 29th, 2009 at 04:40 PM.
Old July 29th, 2009, 04:37 PM   #60 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001/mitsubishi/eclipse
mindlessanime has a spectacular aura about
aint nothing wrong with a little poll says the stripper LMAO.

nah but for real.. doing the poll is traditional and i think it works out fine.. there are going to be debates as to what place is better, but this is a democracy we do it all by vote, let the people have a voice..im running for senator after this speech LOL

bob monty
mindlessanime is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old July 29th, 2009, 04:44 PM   #61 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindlessanime View Post
aint nothing wrong with a little poll says the stripper LMAO.

nah but for real.. doing the poll is traditional and i think it works out fine.. there are going to be debates as to what place is better, but this is a democracy we do it all by vote, let the people have a voice..im running for senator after this speech LOL

bob monty
agreed. but voter fraud should not be tolerated, and people, just so you know....mods can track down that shit and see if you are in fact the same person with multiple accounts. please save them the trouble.

Old July 29th, 2009, 04:45 PM   #62 (permalink)
Life Loved, Is Lived

Name: Chad
Vehicle: 05 Eclipse Remix Edition
05eclipse05 is a jewel in the rough05eclipse05 is a jewel in the rough
Wow... whoever did the fake voting, that was weak.

This poll is starting to get a little bit out of hand... How about this. Since LA is out of the question, and since jarred has always drove miles apon miles to have fun with us, i say its only fair he gets something out of this. Let him, along with the other "leaders" of the texas area, pick Houston or SA. They have enough experience of planning underneath their belts. I think they would be able to pick which spot is best, and most fun, for the whole gang.

Now, whichever one looses, automaticly gets picked for the NEXT meet after this one. Sound fair enough?

P.S. Cuyos idea - not so bad. We could do both and make it a tradition to do SA/Houston together. I say stay 1 or 2 days in both cities. If its uneven, the next time is comes around, the other city will have the extra day. Arent they just like 1-1.5 hours apart? Hell we spent that long driving through the hills going to Salt Licks!

If Life is a Highway, Mine is Missing Some Road Signs.

Last edited by 05eclipse05; July 29th, 2009 at 04:59 PM.
05eclipse05 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old July 29th, 2009, 04:47 PM   #63 (permalink)
>>4G loving Jeep SRT8<<

19 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 103

Name: Jay to the F'N Rod
Vehicle: 69 Cadi (07 Spyder GT)
j-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond reputej-rod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattman View Post
agreed. but voter fraud should not be tolerated, and people, just so you know....mods can track down that shit and see if you are in fact the same person with multiple accounts. please save them the trouble.
ya its called trolling... and i do it ohhh to much... so don't think u can cheat me hookas
j-rod is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old July 29th, 2009, 05:45 PM   #64 (permalink)
Eclipsed

Name: ED
Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse Spyder
EclipseSpyder07 will become famous soon enough
OMG!!! I really want to see all the 26 people that voted at the next meet where ever it is!!!
Old July 29th, 2009, 05:54 PM   #65 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseSpyder07 View Post
OMG!!! I really want to see all the 26 people that voted at the next meet where ever it is!!!
WORD thatd be bad ass

we had a great turn out in austin though....i odnt know if itll be beat easily

Old July 29th, 2009, 06:20 PM   #66 (permalink)
SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS!!!

executive is a name known to allexecutive is a name known to allexecutive is a name known to allexecutive is a name known to allexecutive is a name known to all
hell have 26 different ppl even posted?
Old July 29th, 2009, 07:33 PM   #67 (permalink)
<( -.-<) (>-.- )>

Quote:

nah thats someone else man, i dono who that is
Old July 29th, 2009, 07:35 PM   #68 (permalink)
<( -.-<) (>-.- )>

ive been at a soccer game all day since around 11:45
Old July 29th, 2009, 11:29 PM   #69 (permalink)
Super Moderator

XxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattman View Post
I know for a fact some of the people at the austin meet weren't completely honest with parents BUT they showed up because they love the 4g crew. props to them.

fuckin weak if someones voting multiple times...i was kidding about that...anyway. i like cuyo's idea...that way i dont have to go to houston...haha

Quote:
Quote:

Trust me.

I would retract this statement and go f**k yourself before kchu comes and makes you look and feel like the biggest moron to ever walk this earth.
Old July 30th, 2009, 08:02 AM   #70 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxkevinchuxX View Post
that way i dont have to go to houston...haha
yea that's the thing,if this actually happens,I think most of the SA kids prolly would pull this stunt.No offense 2 u guys but the pissing match n here seems 2 hurt some feelings already
Old July 30th, 2009, 01:49 PM   #71 (permalink)
SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS!!!

I'm not going to sa. I been twice already not that long ago
executive is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old July 30th, 2009, 02:07 PM   #72 (permalink)
Have u hugg'd a cone 2day

2 Highscores

Name: KeVsTeR
Vehicle: '01 GT PP / '13 Evo MR PP
Special_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial_K has a reputation beyond repute
This is a picture section. Moved.
Sponsored by Tearstone, Tuned by LogicGate
Special_K is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old July 30th, 2009, 03:30 PM   #73 (permalink)
Queen Goon

Tournaments Won: 3

Name: Lisa
Vehicle: 06/Eclipse GT
Asian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond repute
Votes now are legit. Seems some fake voting is going for H-town lol.

Chaos -
lisa i like your car a lot. Here's why, the black says ill fuck you up if you try to mess with me but the pink accents tells me that you'll cuddle afterwards

-Mods: SRI, Exhaust, Headers, Stiffy, Rear Sway bar, Motor Mount, Reflashed Ecu, Black
-Pink Rims , Spoiler,Painted tail lights, 2% Tint Tein Springs,-
Asian Cracker is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old July 30th, 2009, 04:06 PM   #74 (permalink)
Life Loved, Is Lived

I was wondering if this was going to be moved...

Anyways, I like the idea of doing both towns really. Adds a bit of a twist, and we could get ALOT of highway driving pics as well.

Old July 30th, 2009, 08:40 PM   #75 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuyo713 View Post
yea that's the thing,if this actually happens,I think most of the SA kids prolly would pull this stunt.No offense 2 u guys but the pissing match n here seems 2 hurt some feelings already
its not really pulling any stunt...its not like i HAVE to be at a meet. i mean im still bound by my parents so i cant drive that far...im on a very fixed budget as well. its not like i dont want to go to houston, its i cant. between tuition, books, and other bills its hard. going to austin this time i already spent close to $100 that i could have saved. its whatev i guess, i dont see what the deal would be if a few 4gs from SA didnt show..

Quote:
Quote:

Trust me.

Old July 30th, 2009, 09:30 PM   #76 (permalink)
Gots me a sooby

Name: Keith "The Ricer" Randolph
Vehicle: 02 wrx
Ballfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant futureBallfade has a brilliant future
dayum this shit is better then Oprah
Ballfade is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old July 30th, 2009, 11:39 PM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
its not really pulling any stunt...its not like i HAVE to be at a meet. i mean im still bound by my parents so i cant drive that far...im on a very fixed budget as well. its not like i dont want to go to houston, its i cant. between tuition, books, and other bills its hard. going to austin this time i already spent close to $100 that i could have saved. its whatev i guess, i dont see what the deal would be if a few 4gs from SA didnt show..
not u ass..i already know ur situation
Old July 31st, 2009, 12:47 AM   #78 (permalink)
Life Loved, Is Lived

Quote:
Dammit kevin, just sell your body on the street corner to make a lil extra money for cash

Old July 31st, 2009, 08:38 AM   #79 (permalink)

cmon Kev, its only 2.5 hours, you can do it!
Old July 31st, 2009, 09:13 AM   #80 (permalink)

Name: matt
Vehicle: 08 eclipse gs
gsxtt is just really nicegsxtt is just really nicegsxtt is just really nice
yo is there a time frame yet for it if there is and this is around the 20 nov -4 dec i be down for showin don't care where but i don't want to vote unless its between then otherwise be stupid to vote
gsxtt is offline   Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Tags
art, cars, meet, pics, total

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.