The NEXT TX/LA Meet!!!!!! - Page 5 - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Regional Forums > South Central

South Central AR, KS, LA, MO, OK discussion

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
View Poll Results: Next TX/LA Meet Location
Houston 13 43.33%
San Antonio 12 40.00%
New Orleans 5 16.67%
Shreveport 0 0%
Tyler 0 0%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 4th, 2009, 10:07 PM   #161 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Name: Kibo... past, present, and Future
Vehicle: 06GT/6, 09GT/6, 01GT-T/5M
Slippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, I'm wondering if this should be reposted in TX. If I got this right Jarred might be out of commission for a few days...

Shhhh.... but it's his birthday tomorrow

So if you guys would like to, we can restart the poll in TX to get the numbers straightened out. Damn dirty cheats

What's with the forum and scammers lately, huh?
And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without his aid?" - Benjamin Franklin
Slippercream is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 4th, 2009, 10:19 PM   #162 (permalink)
Queen Goon

Tournaments Won: 3

Name: Lisa
Vehicle: 06/Eclipse GT
Asian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond repute
Yea Larry make a new poll.

Chaos -
lisa i like your car a lot. Here's why, the black says ill fuck you up if you try to mess with me but the pink accents tells me that you'll cuddle afterwards

-Mods: SRI, Exhaust, Headers, Stiffy, Rear Sway bar, Motor Mount, Reflashed Ecu, Black
-Pink Rims , Spoiler,Painted tail lights, 2% Tint Tein Springs,-
Asian Cracker is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old October 4th, 2009, 10:26 PM   #163 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Slippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond repute
Speaking of which, Lisa... do you have Mattman's #? Would ya txt it to me... pretty pleeease?
And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without his aid?" - Benjamin Franklin
Old October 4th, 2009, 10:34 PM   #164 (permalink)
Queen Goon

Asian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond repute
I never got his numba. Sorries! Plus U never text or call me so I wouldn't have given it to you anyways! BWAHAHAHA

I LOVE YOU LARRY!

Chaos -
lisa i like your car a lot. Here's why, the black says ill fuck you up if you try to mess with me but the pink accents tells me that you'll cuddle afterwards

-Mods: SRI, Exhaust, Headers, Stiffy, Rear Sway bar, Motor Mount, Reflashed Ecu, Black
Old October 4th, 2009, 10:37 PM   #165 (permalink)
What Drives You?

OK everyone - here's to double-posting threads and polls!

http://club4g.org/board/texas/12875-...t-re-poll.html
Old October 4th, 2009, 10:38 PM   #166 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian Cracker View Post
I never got his numba. Sorries! Plus U never text or call me so I wouldn't have given it to you anyways! BWAHAHAHA

I LOVE YOU LARRY!
B-b-b-butt... I'm pretty discreet... Jordan will never know
Old October 4th, 2009, 10:40 PM   #167 (permalink)
Queen Goon

LOL maybe.

Thread Closed.

Chaos -

Closed Thread

Tags
art, cars, meet, pics, total

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.