New Orleans Members - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Regional Forums > South Central

South Central AR, KS, LA, MO, OK discussion

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 2nd, 2009, 10:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

Name: Matthew
Vehicle: 2008 ECLIPSE GS
Matt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow New Orleans Members

Where'ya at?

Im moving back this month, surely im not the only 4Ger in NOLA.

Selling E4E rear and sides, will need to be refinished and repainted. Pm me
Matt-Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 4th, 2009, 12:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

Matt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-Man has a reputation beyond repute
guess ill be the only one, bummer

Old February 1st, 2010, 10:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

damn, i havent seen one modded eclipse

Old February 2nd, 2010, 11:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
"Panty Dropper"

Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse GS
REDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond reputeREDLiNE has a reputation beyond repute
Well I'm in Lafayette..... Hah
Old February 2nd, 2010, 12:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

you may be the closest to me. you ever come to new orleans? maybe we can meet up sometime

Old April 29th, 2010, 09:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Name: Kibo... past, present, and Future
Vehicle: 06GT/6, 09GT/6, 01GT-T/5M
Slippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond repute
Wassup you Crystal hot Manwich you!

Matty ... moving down to BR for six months! Dunno if your grandma told you about it Hung out with her and your grandpa for a while around the French Quarter Festival.
And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without his aid?" - Benjamin Franklin
Slippercream is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 30th, 2010, 09:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

yeah fool, you should have called me. i was out there on saturday i think (maybe sunday), and she was telling me she chatted with you etc. are you gonna be in town for the jazzfest? this is the last weekend, and its also a friends birthday today so we'll be going out tonight. if you're around nola let me know and ill tell you where well be.

Old April 30th, 2010, 07:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
What Drives You?

Name: Kibo... past, present, and Future
Vehicle: 06GT/6, 09GT/6, 01GT-T/5M
Slippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond reputeSlippercream has a reputation beyond repute
naw buddy. i can't make it output there this weekend as i've gotta go pack up and get all ready to move. but i will be there beginning the week after. w reeeally should hang out then! also ive posted something in the south central forums about body shops In the
area. need one. u know of one?
Slippercream is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 30th, 2010, 07:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
a=dv/dt

yeah i got you hooked up. ill also pm you the local site, great for references

Old July 12th, 2014, 12:46 AM   #10 (permalink)

Name: Tyler
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GS
furb15 is on a distinguished road
i live in houma my eclipse isnt very modded just got it tuesday. i would like to meet up with other guys who have them
furb15 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
back

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.