Review Stayer Tune Review - Page 2 - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Performance and Technical > Tuning and Electronics

Tuning and Electronics This forum is for tuning devices for the 4g eclipse from piggyback systems to full Stand Alones, Fuel Controllers, EGT readings, Data logging, PCM tuning, Air/Fuel readings and data. Discussions of Installations, Wiring & Tuning.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 16th, 2016, 05:48 PM   #41 (permalink)

wolverineottawa is a jewel in the roughwolverineottawa is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Bruh my IQ is dropping by the second. Fuck outta here.
Language.

Email: XXXclusivemotorsportsXXX@gmail.com
Facebook Link https://www.facebook.com/Xclusivetun...homepage_panel
2004 Audi B6 S4 4.2V8
wolverineottawa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 16th, 2016, 05:52 PM   #42 (permalink)

Can we all get back to Stayer's review??? i believe that is what this is all about???

2004 Audi B6 S4 4.2V8
Old August 16th, 2016, 05:52 PM   #43 (permalink)
Cop Magnet

1 Highscore

Name: Brendon
Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse SE V6
brendonalgeier has a spectacular aura about
Frick*

Old August 16th, 2016, 05:53 PM   #44 (permalink)
Cop Magnet

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverineottawa View Post
Can we all get back to Stayer's review??? i believe that is what this is all about???
I thought you were out of tuning this platform? Why are you still here?
Old August 16th, 2016, 05:55 PM   #45 (permalink)
Cop Magnet

1 Highscore

You hijacked the thread in the first place. Ironic for you to try to bring it back on course.
Old August 16th, 2016, 06:00 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendonalgeier View Post
I thought you were out of tuning this platform? Why are you still here?
I still support the many many that I have tuned that is why I am still here. I have sent a few to Stayer. Your question has what what exactly to do with Stayer's review? nothing? stop trolling, its not difficult.

2004 Audi B6 S4 4.2V8
Old August 16th, 2016, 06:11 PM   #47 (permalink)
Cop Magnet

1 Highscore

I'm not trolling anything. I'm calling you out for slenderizing another vendor out of spite. This was about Stayer until you stated FALSELY that he is the ONLY option for tuning. It'd be one thing if you said "I'd recommend Stayer," but you did not. You proceeded to say that Michael was not successful (whilst also boosting your ego, which seems to be a recurring theme- "Only one guy compared all 3 systems Stayer beat you and I beat you, would hardly call that successful."), and inferred that he tuned the "wrong way" ("Stayer is a good guy does tuning the proper way<<< See some love LOL"). You can try to plead your innocence, but all you've really done is instigate drama for some unknown personal gain. You call out the "trolls," while you sit here trolling.

I'll await your response, or I can just write it for you, and save all of us a little time- "COME ON GUYS?!?! This is about Stayer! Quit stealing this thread about STAYER! Geez guys"
Old August 16th, 2016, 06:25 PM   #48 (permalink)

If you want the tune done right in my opinion there is no other option other than Stayer. I said nothing false I offered my opinion take it or leave it, in your case leave it and move on. If you feel the need to tug the hack then do it elsewhere. I won't troll it i could not care less. The hack felt slighted and so did a few of his supporters once again awwww muffin.... I compared all 3 in the review because the hack chimed in and said
Quote:
While can appreciate the fact you hate my guts for being successful
if he calls being beat by Stayer and myself successful well then he is right is successful.

2004 Audi B6 S4 4.2V8
Old August 16th, 2016, 06:34 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
"I'd recommend Stayer," but you did not.
I did I just did not say it is way that pleased you or others. That is not my fault.

2004 Audi B6 S4 4.2V8
Old August 16th, 2016, 06:45 PM   #50 (permalink)
DR3

Name: Diego
Vehicle: 07 Eclipse SE (GS)
DR3 has a spectacular aura about
Dude do you not know what troll means? Jesus you don't tune the 4g so why are you even here? Your opinion is just as helpful as your current tune for the the 4g.

Last edited by DR3; August 16th, 2016 at 07:05 PM.
DR3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 16th, 2016, 07:00 PM   #51 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Name: Andy
Vehicle: 06 GT Manual
Desert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really nice
At this point its just funny how salty this dude is Doesn't matter, I'll be taking my business to The Hack (which is actually a totally sick name, copyright that shit bro) despite your incoherent rambling.
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 16th, 2016, 07:01 PM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR3 View Post
Dude do your not know what troll means? Jesus you don't tune the 4g so why are you even here? Your opinion is just as helpful as your current tune for the the 4g.
I am not taking anymore NEW customers. I will always support the work I have done just the way I am. I am sorry, that I still need to be here for questions or any upgrades form customers/friends. Still working with a few that have switched over from another tuner, not saying who may cause some butt hurt, don't assume. So I am not tuning this platform once my current list is complete but I will always be here for questions. Not taking NEW clients means I am no longer tuning this platform so Stayer is your only real option from my opinion, don't like it start a new post supporting others. See how many non supporters will troll it......

Quote:
At this point its just funny how salty this dude is Doesn't matter, I'll be taking my business to The Hack
Awsome!

2004 Audi B6 S4 4.2V8
Old August 16th, 2016, 07:05 PM   #53 (permalink)
DR3

Name: Diego
Vehicle: 07 Eclipse SE (GS)
DR3 has a spectacular aura about
You need to get laid and I'm sorry if hakish rejected you and now your all butt hurt but that doesn't mean that you go slander him all over on this form go deal with it somewhere else.
DR3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 16th, 2016, 07:11 PM   #54 (permalink)

I did not slander him I just did not mention him go back and read it all. Personal attacks very cute LOL

2004 Audi B6 S4 4.2V8
Old August 16th, 2016, 07:19 PM   #55 (permalink)

Name: Joe
Vehicle: 2009/Eclipse GT/Spider
Joetor will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by brendonalgeier View Post
I don't want to get in the shitfest here, but I feel obligated to stand up for Michael, as I am a happy customer of his. His product is superb, and he is great to work with. He helped me through the whole process, and answered all of my ridiculous questions. He got my tune back to me in about 3 hours, and has been there for support after. I don't really know the backstory behind your beef (nor do I particularly care), but there's no need to drag the platform down because you've moved forward. We understand who you endorse, but there is no need to say that there is only one option, when that statement is obviously false. Just because you love Pepsi, doesn't mean there's not CocaCola out there.

The hostility on this forum needs to stop, because it pushes people away. If we keep having vendor-beef then we're soon going to all be shit out of luck because no one wants to work in a community like this. If we keep pushing other members away, the community will never grow, this forum will die, and we'll never have enough interest to revitalize our aftermarket support (which sucks for those of us late bloomers).

The front page of Club4g.org says; "Welcome to the largest 4th Generation... Mitsubishi Eclipse community" COMMUNITY. If you can't play nice, don't fucking play.

PS: Props to Stayer for remaining neutral and mature during this ordeal. Very respectable.
Bravo!!!
Joetor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 16th, 2016, 09:03 PM   #56 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Name: Andy
Vehicle: 06 GT Manual
Desert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really nice
Just stop replying, hes straight up just trying to get a rise out of us at this point, which hes being successful in doing. Head against a brick wall and all. Move along.

As I said in my first post, thank you Bondo for the thread and useful information!
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 16th, 2016, 09:24 PM   #57 (permalink)

Name: Jeremy
Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GS
jeremys14 is on a distinguished road
I just ordered the cable. I can't wait to get it in and get my GS tuned. With just CAI and headers alone it has made a good increase. I am hoping it will turn my car into a beast(well for a GS) lol
jeremys14 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 17th, 2016, 04:17 AM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
I just ordered the cable. I can't wait to get it in and get my GS tuned. With just CAI and headers alone it has made a good increase. I am hoping it will turn my car into a beast(well for a GS) lol
Quote:
Pros
Power and MPG increased on the same level or higher than Brent’s.
Was able to get rid of my header related CEL.
Communication with Stayer was easy when you consider the time difference and language barrier between us. There is a 12 hour time difference between us, but he was great at working out times that worked for both of us.
He is also working with me to fine tune my idle to get rid of the low idle problem I have had for ages.
He can now connect with you remotely so it is not necessary to send your ECU to Russia anymore.
It will be in Beast mode as much as it can be.

2004 Audi B6 S4 4.2V8

Tags
0-60, 06 gt, body, cai, car, cars, cat, ecu, exhaust, faster, gtv6, headers, injen, light, modding, obx, parts, performance, reflash, review, stayer, stock, throttle body, to beat, tune, tuning, works

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.