Review Stayer Tune Review - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Performance and Technical > Tuning and Electronics

Tuning and Electronics This forum is for tuning devices for the 4g eclipse from piggyback systems to full Stand Alones, Fuel Controllers, EGT readings, Data logging, PCM tuning, Air/Fuel readings and data. Discussions of Installations, Wiring & Tuning.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 13th, 2016, 08:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
4G Enthusiast

Name: Bondo
Vehicle: '06 Eclipse GT
Bondonater is on a distinguished road
Stayer Tune Review

As many of you may know, Stayer is offering an ecu reflash/Tune from Russia. I have chosen him to tune my 06 GT automatic after reading other threads supporting him. Everyone that reviewed him was very happy with the results and trusted him to deliver services without issues. He offers this tune for a fair price of $300 plus $170 for the tactrix openport 2.0.

The Process:
Stayer had me download the following: Teamviewer, Ecuflash, and phone app ICQ. Teamviewer lets him control my computer through the internet to pull the file from my car using ecuflash. ICQ is a texting app that he uses to translate russian to english.

When we found a time to connect via internet, the process was painfree. He connected to my computer which was plugged into the car and pulled everything he needed within 15 minutes. Stayer said the tune would be ready within 2 hours, so after an 8 hour shift it was ready to be installed.
After a few days of coordinating and planning, the actually tuning process only took one day to complete.

The Results:
Before I decided to get a tune, I have been slowly modding my GT with bolt-ons, including: Injen Cai, obx longtubes with cat delete, Injen SES exhaust, and proflow throttle body.
After the tune, stayer said that my car has around 290hp and that my parts did virtually nothing to improve the performance of the car. I am dissapointed in the fact that a stock car with his tune would have around the same power (from my understanding) as i have quite a lot of money into it. I was aiming to have around 320- 350hp. (I am new to the tuning process so i might not have the best comprehension of how it works but i know that cars with the same mods as me have done this) Perhaps a dyno tune would have better suited my wants.

Despite this fact, the feel of the car and performance was great! I definitely felt a boost in performance and an all around faster car. My 0-60 and 0-100 times have increased drastically. The tune has woken up the car, and it runs incredibly smooth.The power has been increased all throughout the power band. He has taken the check engine light off from the headers which is a plus.
Last night, I really got a chance to test the tune and was very impressed. I actually beat a 5.7L chrysler 300 c (370 hp and 380ft/lb trq) which was very exciting. Without this tune from stayer, that 300 would have dusted me for sure. I am very confident that his tune enabled me to beat him.

Conclusions:
I am overall very happy with Stayers reflash. There has been a big difference in power, I will try to be getting my car dyno'd to get exact numbers. Im pretty sure he can raise the speed governor and the rev limiter but doesn't recommend doing so. I didn't ask him to do that. His tune claims to increase mpg but i have not had enough time to test that out.
Stayer does live in Russia so the time is different and he speaks another language. The app he has you download really helps. Some thoughts do get lost in translation so just rephrase the sentence and there shouldn't be problems. Finding time to connect may also be an issue. I didn't mind staying up to 1 or 2 am for him.
I will be recommending him to my friend with a gs manual.
Stayer is a great guy and is easy to work with. I trust and support him honestly and would do this process again!
If anyone has any questions, I will be more than happy to answer them and I am sure Stayer would be too.
Bondonater is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 13th, 2016, 10:59 PM   #2 (permalink)

Name: Stas
Vehicle: 2010 Galant9G 4G69MIVEC
stayer is a jewel in the roughstayer is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for the report.
I want to explain about power. If you do schedule power on dyno. You will see that the curve power and torque has moved into the area of low and medium speed. That is, the machine becomes much more powerful in these ranges. in the upper register of the rpm power is almost the same as stock. Therefore, the real power of about 290 HP
But the acceleration in the first part of the graph is the same as if you have 350-360 HP.
It is very convenient for street riding. There where a lot of acceleration and braking. For circuit racing (high revs) so the tune doesn't fit. You can make 320-330 HP But the car will not go up to 3500-4000 revs. It will be much worse than stock. So, do not worry that you have 290 HP Not many cars with similar power can resist you. To obtain a fair power over 320-340 HP you need to set the camshaft kit.
stayer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 13th, 2016, 11:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
4G Enthusiast

Name: Bondo
Vehicle: '06 Eclipse GT
Bondonater is on a distinguished road
Thanks for clearing that up, I am very happy with the results!
Bondonater is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old August 13th, 2016, 11:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Name: Andy
Vehicle: 06 GT Manual
Desert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really nice
Great review, very indepth! I'd like to come to stayer for his services once I get some bolt-ons and need a tune. Glad to see the process is a lot simpler than I realized. I know nothing about tuning so this review helps me get an idea of what to expect
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 14th, 2016, 05:35 AM   #5 (permalink)

wolverineottawa is a jewel in the roughwolverineottawa is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
I am dissapointed in the fact that a stock car with his tune would have around the same power (from my understanding) as i have quite a lot of money into it.
I have been saying this for a while now. Intake, cat-back, pulley and other bolt on mods amount to squat you are better off upgrading your blinker fluid and getting a 10mm bolt stretcher (in case the bolt is too short)

From another Thread. Since my system was in its infancy the process was a bit slow and rough. I have now since made it a lot more simple but I am not tuning the Eclipse any longer.

Quote:
Brent/Merlin Tune Pros/Cons – Price depends on who does the tune. It cost me $250 for the definition and tuning was included in that for me. I also purchased my own MMCFLASH which was another $375 with shipping.

Pros
Once you have the definition you can tune it yourself or take it to a tuner.
Turnaround time was quick and Brent was easy to access to work out problems.
Did not require a wideband.
Results were great. Power was great, acceleration was great and MPG increased a lot.

Cons
The definition I received from Merlin was incomplete. Looking at the XML notes show there are entire sections that are undefined which resulted in features and ROM settings being uneditable. As a result, I was never able to get the CEL caused by my RRE header to go away because I couldn’t either disable to code or adjust the cat efficiency to prevent the code from triggering. This was not an issue I saw with a friend of mine who got a definition from Merlin and his was more developed and accessed areas that I could not.
Requires using two different pieces of software in order to edit the ROM (EcuFlash, free)and then write it back to the ECU (MMCFLASH, paid). MMCFLASH was difficult to get ahold of as it is only sold by certain vendors and stock on hand was also low. Brent had one that you could rent and return after tuning is complete, but that loses some of the benefit of this system which is being completely self sufficient if you so choose to be.
No built in data logging unit which requires another purchase of a data logging software.
Required you to move pins around within the OBDII port on your car.

FastWorks Tuning Pros/Cons – Purchased during yearly sale for $249

Pros
Turnaround time for the initial tune was great.
Definition for my ROM was fully developed and had access to settings that Merlin did not.
FastWorks is a self contained application that was able to combine all required software from Brent’s tune into one pane of glass.
Since the app includes the definition and the ability to edit your ROM, you can either self tune or take your car to a tuner for fine tuning.
Any additional mods added after the initial tune were able to be added which kept my ROM up to date.

Cons
Requires a wideband in order to fine tune which is an expensive addition on top of the cost of the tune.
Using the base tune provided, power and MPG went down compared to Brent’s tune.
Support after the initial tune was very hit or miss. I added mods after my initial tune and turn around for that was a matter of a couple days, but I recently I filed a ticket to address a low idle issue I had been experiencing for awhile and did not receive a response for 22 days and the response I received asked questions that I had answered in my ticket submission.
The version of FastWorks I used was very buggy under certain uses. Datalogging was a crap shoot as to whether or not it would freeze the app and crash and during my initial flash crashed which required an ECU recovery before attempting to write the new ROM again.
The app also requires an internet connection to work as it phones home to his servers to verify licensing during every start up.

Stayer Tune Pros/Cons -$300USD

Pros
Power and MPG increased on the same level or higher than Brent’s.
Was able to get rid of my header related CEL.
Communication with Stayer was easy when you consider the time difference and language barrier between us. There is a 12 hour time difference between us, but he was great at working out times that worked for both of us.
He is also working with me to fine tune my idle to get rid of the low idle problem I have had for ages.
He can now connect with you remotely so it is not necessary to send your ECU to Russia anymore.

Cons
You do not receive the definition for your ROM so you cannot make any changes yourself later on.
Since myself and Wingo171 stopped tuning this platform there is really only one choice for tuning, Stayer

Cheers!

Email: XXXclusivemotorsportsXXX@gmail.com
Facebook Link https://www.facebook.com/Xclusivetun...homepage_panel
2004 Audi B6 S4 4.2V8
wolverineottawa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 14th, 2016, 09:40 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverineottawa View Post

Since myself and Wingo171 stopped tuning this platform there is really only one choice for tuning, Stayer

Cheers!
At Brandt, I understand you very well. This model of market is not profitable. Maybe I too will leave this model.
Old August 14th, 2016, 11:42 AM   #7 (permalink)

Name: Joe
Vehicle: 2009/Eclipse GT/Spider
Joetor will become famous soon enough
Adieu

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayer View Post
At Brandt, I understand you very well. This model of market is not profitable. Maybe I too will leave this model.
“Never say goodbye because you will never know when you are going to lose them.” Anonymous.
Adieu! прощание
Joetor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 14th, 2016, 01:20 PM   #8 (permalink)

It's just due to the availability of such a model to me. But sooner or later you have to change the car. I don't know what brand is the car? The last 18 years, I use Mitsubishi. But it's so sad this manufacturer. Where are the new models? Where are the new modifications? All sad.
Old August 15th, 2016, 06:00 AM   #9 (permalink)

Mitsubishi is loosing its core buyers. It was known like Subaru to have all models AWD look great and had a major fun factor and it is all gone. My 2005 Lancer Ralliart i really did like that car only issue it was FWD. If that model was AWD I would still have it today. I am now tuning most German and European and many exotics. Mitsubishi has lost its way. They build under-powered bulky tin cans that are not fun. Just my opinion.

2004 Audi B6 S4 4.2V8
Old August 15th, 2016, 09:22 AM   #10 (permalink)

Name: Michael
hackish is just really nicehackish is just really nicehackish is just really nicehackish is just really nice
Quote:
While can appreciate the fact you hate my guts for being successful it is misleading to tell 4G members that there is only one system for tuning the Eclipse when in fact the FastWorks system is by far the largest and offers the most features.

-Michael

"The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it" -Neil deGrasse Tyson
hackish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 15th, 2016, 09:38 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Mitsubishi is loosing its core buyers. It was known like Subaru to have all models AWD look great and had a major fun factor and it is all gone. My 2005 Lancer Ralliart i really did like that car only issue it was FWD. If that model was AWD I would still have it today. I am now tuning most German and European and many exotics. Mitsubishi has lost its way. They build under-powered bulky tin cans that are not fun. Just my opinion.
2005??? lol, Are you aware about the Evos?, I know Mitsubishi maybe uses the same platform for a while but which brand doesn't...

Read, watch please:
2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo review and test drive with price, horsepower and photo gallery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4Cf...Q7Wzg&index=63
Old August 15th, 2016, 11:04 AM   #12 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2009 Eclipse GS
eosrebel has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joetor View Post
2005??? lol, Are you aware about the Evos?, I know Mitsubishi maybe uses the same platform for a while but which brand doesn't...
And where are the Evos now? Go look over their current offerings, Mitsubishi doesn't make them any more. There is not a single fun car left in their lineup.
eosrebel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 15th, 2016, 11:18 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eosrebel View Post
And where are the Evos now? Go look over their current offerings, Mitsubishi doesn't make them any more. There is not a single fun car left in their lineup.
That's what I meant.
Old August 15th, 2016, 11:29 AM   #14 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Desert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really nice
This thread is a mess
Old August 15th, 2016, 11:38 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
This thread is a mess
yup
Old August 15th, 2016, 11:46 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eosrebel View Post
yeah where are(2015)? , Guys let's give Mitsubishi a break, let's see what will happen in a couple of years, I hope is a fact of time...Nissan kinda took over Mitsu sooo(News below in case you missed it)...
Nissan to take 34% stake in Mitsubishi Motors - BBC News

Last edited by Joetor; August 15th, 2016 at 11:49 AM.
Old August 15th, 2016, 12:28 PM   #17 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

You guys need to understand, mitsu didnt just one day wake up and say "yeah screw our popular line of cars, lets make crappy electrics and hybrids lol". They were hit hard by the economy troubles in japan (citation needed) and simply couldn't afford to keep producing expensive sports compacts with a low niche market. Yeah, us tuner guys seem like a pretty big market to ourselves, but in the grand scheme of an automotive market, theres more customers willing to purchase an SUV or an economy sedan than a sports compact. They simply didn't have the funds anymore to keep producing them. So yes, Mitsubishi has 0 tuner market right now.

That being said, the Nissan purchase may bring lancers and other sports compacts back, if it stimulates their profits enough. The lancer wouldn't be the first car to have its production stopped then come back later. I'm not sure they'll ever bring back the eclipse, but at the very least they'd make a new line of low-end sports compacts to take its place.

At any rate, I don't know why were having this debate. This thread was meant to just be a review of stayer's tune.
Old August 15th, 2016, 05:02 PM   #18 (permalink)
Ricer

6 Highscores

Name: James
Vehicle: 2009 GS
Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2
^Let's petition Mitsu to make sports crossovers that run 13 seconds on the quarter mile and get 60mpg.

Betcha that'll solve their problems, and keep everyone happy! (Just like supercooled helium--I couldn't resist)

My Build Thread
Sabertooth^2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 15th, 2016, 05:32 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
While can appreciate the fact you hate my guts for being successful
The arrogance that you just proved is why...LOL. Stayer and I talked long ago before he came up with his remote tuning platform. Based on his knowledge and how he does things I stand correct he is the better choice. Only one guy compared all 3 systems Stayer beat you and I beat you, would hardly call that successful.

Quote:
2005??? lol, Are you aware about the Evos?,
In 2005 we could not get the EVO in Canada. First dealer offered EVO was the EVOX. We can only import cars that are 15yrs or older. Welcome to Canada eh! we suck! well for importing cars that is.

Quote:
This thread was meant to just be a review of stayer's tune.
He is the only real option. He when head to head with myself and hackish and Stayer won. In messages I was a close second. Hackish was 3rd. Again Stayer is the only option.

2004 Audi B6 S4 4.2V8

Last edited by wolverineottawa; August 15th, 2016 at 07:11 PM.
Old August 15th, 2016, 05:37 PM   #20 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Lotta hate in this thread... our numbers are already small as it is
Old August 15th, 2016, 05:44 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
Lotta hate in this thread... our numbers are already small as it is
Stayer is a good guy does tuning the proper way<<< See some love LOL

2004 Audi B6 S4 4.2V8
Old August 15th, 2016, 05:56 PM   #22 (permalink)

Name: Jeremy
Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GS
jeremys14 is on a distinguished road
Great information in this thread.

Where do you acquire the cable that is needed?
jeremys14 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 15th, 2016, 06:34 PM   #23 (permalink)
Ricer

6 Highscores

Name: James
Vehicle: 2009 GS
Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2 Sabertooth^2
Here ya go Jeremy

Tactrix Openport 2.0

My Build Thread
Sabertooth^2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 15th, 2016, 07:54 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabertooth^2 View Post
Here ya go Jeremy

Tactrix Openport 2.0
Thank you and time for a noob question. On the drop down box i see it has different reflash options. Do I need to select the mitsubishi option?
Old August 15th, 2016, 08:55 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremys14 View Post
Thank you and time for a noob question. On the drop down box i see it has different reflash options. Do I need to select the mitsubishi option?
You just need to buy cable Open Port 2.0

I don't want to take part in the war between Hack and Brent. I don't claim to superiority.

But I must say. You will not be able to read or to adjust the tune. Is protected from reading. Of course, the person-level Hackish to read. But only on a straight line from the processor. The average user is not necessary. Just have fun driving.
Old August 15th, 2016, 10:08 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:

I don't want to take part in the war between Hack and Brent. I don't claim to superiority.

But I must say. You will not be able to read or to adjust the tune. Is protected from reading. Of course, the person-level Hackish to read. But only on a straight line from the processor. The average user is not necessary. Just have fun driving.
Thank you!

I will be contacting you soon to get a tune.
Old August 16th, 2016, 08:24 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
I don't claim to superiority.
That is why people will gravitate to you.

2004 Audi B6 S4 4.2V8
Old August 16th, 2016, 01:02 PM   #28 (permalink)
Cop Magnet

1 Highscore

Name: Brendon
Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse SE V6
brendonalgeier has a spectacular aura about
I don't want to get in the shitfest here, but I feel obligated to stand up for Michael, as I am a happy customer of his. His product is superb, and he is great to work with. He helped me through the whole process, and answered all of my ridiculous questions. He got my tune back to me in about 3 hours, and has been there for support after. I don't really know the backstory behind your beef (nor do I particularly care), but there's no need to drag the platform down because you've moved forward. We understand who you endorse, but there is no need to say that there is only one option, when that statement is obviously false. Just because you love Pepsi, doesn't mean there's not CocaCola out there.

The hostility on this forum needs to stop, because it pushes people away. If we keep having vendor-beef then we're soon going to all be shit out of luck because no one wants to work in a community like this. If we keep pushing other members away, the community will never grow, this forum will die, and we'll never have enough interest to revitalize our aftermarket support (which sucks for those of us late bloomers).

The front page of Club4g.org says; "Welcome to the largest 4th Generation... Mitsubishi Eclipse community" COMMUNITY. If you can't play nice, don't fucking play.

PS: Props to Stayer for remaining neutral and mature during this ordeal. Very respectable.
Old August 16th, 2016, 01:06 PM   #29 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendonalgeier View Post
I don't want to get in the shitfest here, but I feel obligated to stand up for Michael, as I am a happy customer of his. His product is superb, and he is great to work with. He helped me through the whole process, and answered all of my ridiculous questions. He got my tune back to me in about 3 hours, and has been there for support after. I don't really know the backstory behind your beef (nor do I particularly care), but there's no need to drag the platform down because you've moved forward. We understand who you endorse, but there is no need to say that there is only one option, when that statement is obviously false. Just because you love Pepsi, doesn't mean there's not CocaCola out there.

The hostility on this forum needs to stop, because it pushes people away. If we keep having vendor-beef then we're soon going to all be shit out of luck because no one wants to work in a community like this. If we keep pushing other members away, the community will never grow, this forum will die, and we'll never have enough interest to revitalize our aftermarket support (which sucks for those of us late bloomers).

The front page of Club4g.org says; "Welcome to the largest 4th Generation... Mitsubishi Eclipse community" COMMUNITY. If you can't play nice, don't fucking play.

PS: Props to Stayer for remaining neutral and mature during this ordeal. Very respectable.
Old August 16th, 2016, 01:38 PM   #30 (permalink)

Now that you are done standing on your soap box, this thread was about Stayer's tune tell Hackish to stop trolling posts and threads that do not concern him! Even your post is trolling.

Back to Stayer, his tunes are prob the best that are offered.

2004 Audi B6 S4 4.2V8
Old August 16th, 2016, 01:43 PM   #31 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Quote:
now that you are done standing on your soap box, this thread was about stayer's tune tell hackish to stop trolling posts and threads that do not concern him! Even your post is trolling.

Back to stayer, his tunes are prob the best that are offered.
you're the one who fueled this fucking fire are you serious. All your proving is that youre a complete pretentious ass with a misplaced superiority complex.
Old August 16th, 2016, 01:44 PM   #32 (permalink)
Cop Magnet

1 Highscore

Quote:
Now that you are done standing on your soap box, this thread was about Stayer's tune tell Hackish to stop trolling posts and threads that do not concern him! Even your post is trolling.

Back to Stayer, his tunes are prob the best that are offered.
You're the one who dragged Hackish into this bud. But yeah, we can just sweep it under the rug.
Old August 16th, 2016, 01:45 PM   #33 (permalink)
Cop Magnet

1 Highscore

Quote:

Cheers!
We're the fucking trolls.
Old August 16th, 2016, 03:17 PM   #34 (permalink)

hackish is just really nicehackish is just really nicehackish is just really nicehackish is just really nice
The reason you don't see any conflict between Stayer and me is that there is none. He contributes to the community and is designing original parts and innovating. I'm always happy to see his latest work and promote it to my customers. If it weren't for Stayer, what would you do for 4G69 head work?

That's what I think this site should be about. When people log on with an objective to insult the companies who do support the platform, the community would be better served without them.

-Michael

"The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it" -Neil deGrasse Tyson
Old August 16th, 2016, 03:28 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:

Just to add to this. If people really need a tune backed up I can do it for them but respecting Stayer's work I'll only provide a backup you can restore, not view or edit. If he wants to give you an editable fastworks file it doesn't bother me in the least, but it's his tune and his right to dictate how it's used.

-Michael

Old August 16th, 2016, 03:31 PM   #36 (permalink)
Cop Magnet

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackish View Post
The reason you don't see any conflict between Stayer and me is that there is none. He contributes to the community and is designing original parts and innovating. I'm always happy to see his latest work and promote it to my customers. If it weren't for Stayer, what would you do for 4G69 head work?

That's what I think this site should be about. When people log on with an objective to insult the companies who do support the platform, the community would be better served without them.

-Michael
Agreed. You two bring excellent services to our platform, and I, for one, am very grateful. I hope it goes on for years to come. Furthermore, I agree that anyone instigating hatred has no place here.
Old August 16th, 2016, 04:51 PM   #37 (permalink)
0 - 60 Eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendonalgeier View Post
Agreed. You two bring excellent services to our platform, and I, for one, am very grateful. I hope it goes on for years to come. Furthermore, I agree that anyone instigating hatred has no place here.
Will help spread the word for anyone who needs a tune.
Old August 16th, 2016, 05:36 PM   #38 (permalink)

I supported Stayer on Stayer's review. Anything other than Stayer on this specific post is trolling period. The hack said it was misleading what I said so he felt butt hurt...awww poor muffin.... Why the heck did the hack chime in on a thread/post that had nothing to do with him??? ego and arrogance, stay out of it has nothing to do with you the hack. This is about Stayer I did not even mention the hack but his ego would not let this post be about Stayer. I understand it really upsets the hack supporters when I am right but that is ok the majority of readers get it.

Quote:
Just to add to this. If people really need a tune backed up I can do it for them but respecting Stayer's work I'll only provide a backup you can restore, not view or edit. If he wants to give you an editable fastworks file it doesn't bother me in the least, but it's his tune and his right to dictate how it's used.
Once again the title of this thread is "Stayer Tune Review" THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR SOFTWARE!!!!! stop jacking threads that has nothing to do with you.

2004 Audi B6 S4 4.2V8
Old August 16th, 2016, 05:46 PM   #39 (permalink)
Cop Magnet

1 Highscore

Quote:
I supported Stayer on Stayer's review. Anything other than Stayer on this specific post is trolling period. The hack said it was misleading what I said so he felt butt hurt...awww poor muffin.... Why the heck did the hack chime in on a thread/post that had nothing to do with him??? ego and arrogance, stay out of it has nothing to do with you the hack. This is about Stayer I did not even mention the hack but his ego would not let this post be about Stayer. I understand it really upsets the hack supporters when I am right but that is ok the majority of readers get it.

Once again the title of this thread is "Stayer Tune Review" THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR SOFTWARE!!!!! stop jacking threads that has nothing to do with you.
Bruh my IQ is dropping by the second. Fuck outta here.
Old August 16th, 2016, 05:46 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
When people log on with an objective to insult the companies who do support the platform
Find me where I said Fastworks or the hack's software suck? You won't find it on this post. I did not insult your software you may have felt slighted because in my opinion I think Stayer is a FAR better choice but that way that is on you. I supported Stayer period you made a post on STAYER'S review.

2004 Audi B6 S4 4.2V8

Tags
0-60, 06 gt, body, cai, car, cars, cat, ecu, exhaust, faster, gtv6, headers, injen, light, modding, obx, parts, performance, reflash, review, stayer, stock, throttle body, to beat, tune, tuning, works

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.