Some AEM FI/C vids.. this might help - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Performance and Technical > Tuning and Electronics

Tuning and Electronics This forum is for tuning devices for the 4g eclipse from piggyback systems to full Stand Alones, Fuel Controllers, EGT readings, Data logging, PCM tuning, Air/Fuel readings and data. Discussions of Installations, Wiring & Tuning.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 4th, 2009, 12:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 12

Vehicle: Corvette C6.R, SRT4 ACR
360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute
Some AEM FI/C vids.. this might help

the videos are messed up - just browse here and you can see all of them:

FIC Software - MAF Clamp - YouTube

Next up: Comp cam, Yella Terra rocker arms... Hello 450whp!!!!

Last edited by joeyb; May 20th, 2012 at 11:39 PM.
360jeepboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 4th, 2009, 01:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore

360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute
I thought this might help on what the AEM was actually designed to do. Plus it shows you how to work all the functions. Very informative!!

Old March 4th, 2009, 01:16 AM   #3 (permalink)

Vehicle: 06 Eclipse GT
BrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud of
Good lookin' out!!! I was going to do write-ups when I start my website, but this will be much nicer! Plus it'll be alot less time consuming for me having to answer so many questions!

MODS NEED TO STICKY THIS...maybe sticky in "Eclipse Performance" or "Electronics" as well.
Old March 4th, 2009, 01:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore

Yes I was thinking the same thing.

You know what I think Brian... We need a area just for tuning talk.

I wonder if Russ will make one for us?

Old March 4th, 2009, 01:29 AM   #5 (permalink)

BrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud ofBrianJ has much to be proud of
I bet he would...I get asked HUNDREDS of the same questions over and over again...I don't mind helping, but I end up saying the same thing time and time again. And it's time consuming to walk someone through "how to tune with the FIC" when they don't know anything about tuning in the first place.
Old March 4th, 2009, 01:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore

Ok I posted up in the Mods only section. Russ will prob do something soon

Old March 4th, 2009, 01:38 AM   #7 (permalink)

Cool, now go over to the forged pistons and rods thread and answer my question...!
Old March 4th, 2009, 01:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore

I just did.

Old June 22nd, 2009, 08:52 PM   #9 (permalink)

Name: Trevor
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GT Auto
Trevorcjones is just really niceTrevorcjones is just really niceTrevorcjones is just really nice
those vids were good! I dont feel as clueless anymore and feel more confortable doing the stuff on my own. With just a little help on the boards I think I can tune my car once I get the stuff.

Want some custom decals/overlays? - Click here
Trevorcjones is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 22nd, 2009, 09:23 PM   #10 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2011 Subaru Outback 2.5
MarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond reputeMarkGuutz has a reputation beyond repute
o wow i needed this since im bout to get my installed
MarkGuutz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 22nd, 2009, 10:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore

Yea I'm trying to talk Brandi into letting me use her laptop for about a week, so I can play around with my car. lol

Old June 23rd, 2009, 09:24 AM   #12 (permalink)

Tournaments Won: 2

Vehicle: 2007 Eclipse GS
spyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond reputespyder8213 has a reputation beyond repute
What happened to the vids?

http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...3-history.html
PM me for info on getting a custom 4G harness bar made.
spyder8213 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 23rd, 2009, 10:00 AM   #13 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore

IDK... they just stopped working.

Old June 23rd, 2009, 10:38 AM   #14 (permalink)

Vehicle: 07 Eclipse Gs
Jptalon will become famous soon enough
oh man i really wanted to see these
D/S Rotors, F5 Cai, RRE Axle Back, RRE Udp, Progress Drop, 20" Chrome M-Classics, Nitto Neogens, Tints, 5K Watt Stereo, half done interior and some gauges to support some future mods. This Summer: Evo Brake Upgrade, Header, Aem Fic w/BrianJ's Harness, Finish Interior, Hids, Bushings & Bars.
Jptalon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 23rd, 2009, 07:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore

Ill see if I can find them again.

I guess they were erased form youtube.

Old July 2nd, 2009, 08:51 PM   #16 (permalink)

Name: SKI
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GT
topgun08848 is on a distinguished road
is this them by chance???

AEM - F/IC Instructional & Information Videos
topgun08848 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 2nd, 2009, 10:27 PM   #17 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore

Yes it is actually! Thank you very much!

Old July 3rd, 2009, 01:47 AM   #18 (permalink)

so obviously this is a fuel controller of sorts and its good but at what point should i get one and is tuning something i need to start reading up on or does it do that for you... also does anyone know if this would work with the ripp SC kit since that is my eventual goal?
Old July 3rd, 2009, 11:13 AM   #19 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore

Yes it is a fuel controller/timing retarder. Brain has also found a way to advance timing for us N/A guys.

Brain has also gained HP with the AEM on a completely stock 4G, that is how rich we run. So you can get it at any point in your modding list. You can tune yourself with a laptop and on the street, if your good. Or, you can take it to a dyno and get your car tuned.

Yes It will work with the RIPP SC it, why do you think they came out with the "tuner package"? It was so people that already had the AEM could use it over there crappy black box/bratt.

Old July 4th, 2009, 07:20 PM   #20 (permalink)

sweet deal.... looks like i'm gonna have to learn how to tune since there arent any dino's in alaska...
Old December 9th, 2009, 10:49 AM   #21 (permalink)
I'm the BEST

Name: Rick
Vehicle: 2008 GT-SC
dejectedangle is just really nicedejectedangle is just really nicedejectedangle is just really nicedejectedangle is just really nice
Hey I was woundering I got the sc from Ripp and the extra injectors. I have the fic comin in I will not be using Ripp electronics. I am woundering how I trigger the supplimental injectors with the fic???? I was goin to do the wrx sti injector upgrade but alot of people say I should use the setup I bought. Thanks
dejectedangle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 30th, 2010, 10:59 PM   #22 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Name: Joe
Vehicle: 08 Eclipse GT-SC
joeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant future
great vids for anyone buying or thinking about buying the F/IC.

~347 WHP / ~309 WTQ / ~6 lbs Boost
joeyb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 28th, 2011, 12:19 AM   #23 (permalink)
Perfection over power

Name: Trevin
Vehicle: 06 GS-Turbo
Elemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to all
I checked on this page and all the links are broken now so I took the liberty of going out and finding them again. Enjoy, they are helping me tons.

AEM F/IC Instructional & Informational Videos - NEW!!
Elemenohpee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 31st, 2011, 07:11 PM   #24 (permalink)
Much Parts, Little Money.

Name: George Platt
Vehicle: 2009/Eclipse/GS
PearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to beholdPearlGreenNMean is a splendid one to behold
I had a really bad case of ignorance. This forum drug cleared my sinus' right up.
Haha thanks jeep. Erep to you.

HAVE: Full Bolt On - OBX headers, cai, RRE pulley, Aero Turbine, Projectors, Hackish tune, D2 Coilovers, Volt stabilizer, eibach sways, under brace & strut tower bar tanabe
SOON: Turbo w/ arp head studs, mounts.
WANT: Ingals Stiffy... Hmu if you're selling <3
PearlGreenNMean is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 20th, 2012, 11:36 PM   #25 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Name: Joe
Vehicle: 08 Eclipse GT-SC
joeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant future
Anyone who wants AEM Log can download it for free here;

Download the latest version of AEMPro here. Also includes AEMLog!

~347 WHP / ~309 WTQ / ~6 lbs Boost
joeyb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 21st, 2012, 12:29 PM   #26 (permalink)

Name: Agustin
Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse GS/SE
agustin is a jewel in the roughagustin is a jewel in the rough
Great post

My Rave Red Ride
http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...s-eclipse.html
agustin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 20th, 2013, 11:15 AM   #27 (permalink)

Name: Darrell
Vehicle: 2012 Eclipse GS "Spyder"
DRC69 will become famous soon enough
So who has had the most / best success using the FI/C?
What mods do you have?
Any info / help would be great.
Thx
DRC69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
aem, application

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.