It is time. - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Vendors > UVTUnes

UVTUnes UVTunes is the premiere performance shop in the Ottawa region.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 17th, 2016, 01:36 PM   #1 (permalink)

wolverineottawa is a jewel in the roughwolverineottawa is a jewel in the rough
It is time.

It is time to say good-by. After the current customer list is completed I will be pulling away from tuning the 4g Eclipse. As some of you know I have been tuning High end German and Exotics for a while now and it has now taken on a new direction. I want to thank all of you who trusted in me and I will always hold that close to my heart. You all have my contact info and I will always support my work, I promise to never leave you if you need anything tune related.

I am making the announcement on Club4g.org/EVOM as this is where I got my start and this is where I believe it should end. Everyone that has comes in as a "Customer" stays as a friend. I am proud to say this was not only a business venture for me, although yes I did make money more importantly I made new friends. You all have great Passion for this platform and it shows.

This was not an easy decision for me at all. I have been tuning the Eclipse and Lancers for some time. It became apparent to me with the new venture I could not keep up the level of service I took pride in all these years, something had to give. I have been doing a lot of traveling and it would be very difficult to do both.

Thank you to all that have supported me from the beginning. To those who have my contact info keep in touch.

Brent WolverineOttawa

Email: XXXclusivemotorsportsXXX@gmail.com
Facebook Link https://www.facebook.com/Xclusivetun...homepage_panel
2004 Audi B6 S4 4.2V8
wolverineottawa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 17th, 2016, 01:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tee Pro

Name: Tee Pro
Vehicle: 08/Eclipse/Gs
tmoney is on a distinguished road
Classy message to go out on. Good luck with Zip. Looks like things are going well.
08 gs mt- Ram air, dc cai, proflow gt tb, tb bypass, intake resonator delete, oil catch can, rre jet coated header, 2 1/2 inch custom exhaust with magnaflow resonator and muffler, aem wideband, hackish tune, bc coilovers, tanabe strut tower bar, stiffy, tanabe underbrace, eibach front/rear sway, poly mtr mounts,ft control arm bushings, shifter bushings, weight reduction.
tmoney is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 17th, 2016, 02:48 PM   #3 (permalink)

Name: Rob
Vehicle: 2006/Eclipse/GT
Rob Z is just really niceRob Z is just really niceRob Z is just really nice
Good luck friend
Current Mods = Full Plasti Dip, Stiffy, Full Poly Mounts, Short Shifter, Full open exhaust, Outlaw Spacers, 4 point cage, CAI, k/n filter, BC Coilovers, Custom Rear sway bar, Slotted Rotors, Ceramic pads, Braided Break lines, 4 point harness, Stage 3 clutch, Custom tune
Rob Z is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old January 17th, 2016, 07:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Contributing Member!

Name: Trevor
Vehicle: 07 Spyder GS6; AP1 s2000
trevroar is a splendid one to beholdtrevroar is a splendid one to beholdtrevroar is a splendid one to beholdtrevroar is a splendid one to beholdtrevroar is a splendid one to beholdtrevroar is a splendid one to behold
I hate this, and I fear that FastWorks may be discontinuing at some point as well. I get it that the market isn't here to outweigh the costs of R&D and support. It is sad that those of us that have used these products, and have active builds in progress now have one less option to utilize. Huge lost for us....

Best of luck Brent, definitely wish you the best and thanks for all the work you have done for the 4g community

Who's selling their 4G next
Boosted V6 Swap, Ross Pistons 9:1 compression, H-beam Forged Rods, Comp Cams Valve Springs, Ripp Mods SDS Vortech V5G Stage II @ 8psi.
trevroar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 18th, 2016, 12:42 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmoney View Post
Classy message to go out on. Good luck with Zip. Looks like things are going well.
Thank you! it is going for sure. Keep in touch you have my Facebook contact info.

Quote:
I hate this, and I fear that FastWorks may be discontinuing at some point as well. I get it that the market isn't here to outweigh the costs of R&D and support. It is sad that those of us that have used these products, and have active builds in progress now have one less option to utilize. Huge lost for us....

Best of luck Brent, definitely wish you the best and thanks for all the work you have done for the 4g community
January 17th, 2016 03:48 PM
I don't think there will be a fear of that. The biggest issue I have is travel. Since I started doing High end German and Exotics I travel quite a bit.

Thanks for the words! means a-lot to me. If you are on my facebook please shoot me a message, always willing to chat. If you are tuned by me or an other all good with me. I was the Mitsu enthusiast from UVTune, it was my Lancer that started all of the tuning. I still love the brand someday I will own another.

2004 Audi B6 S4 4.2V8
Old January 18th, 2016, 01:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
No Worries

Name: Tim
Vehicle: 2009 Eclipse GS Auto
tcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to alltcsoccer09 is a name known to all
Best of luck Brent! Although you and Michael had your falling out, I wouldn't have gotten tuned without your joint efforts!

Thanks and take care!

My Ride Thread: http://club4g.org/board/members-ride...09s-09-gs.html
tcsoccer09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 18th, 2016, 09:11 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcsoccer09 View Post
Best of luck Brent! Although you and Michael had your falling out, I wouldn't have gotten tuned without your joint efforts!

Thanks and take care!
Thank you much appreciated.

2004 Audi B6 S4 4.2V8

Tags
4g eclipse, club, club4g, eclipse, evom, good, info, level, list, money, service, shows, start, support, tune, tuning, uni, work

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.