ECU Reflash - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > Marketplace > Vendor Forums

Vendor Forums All Vendor Specific Sales and Information Can Be Found Here!

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 23rd, 2010, 04:51 PM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Michael
hackish is just really nicehackish is just really nicehackish is just really nicehackish is just really nice
ECU Reflash

Hi Guys,

PSI Tuning Inc. (819) 778-7047 is pleased to announce availability of a reflash for the 4G Eclipse. This includes the 4 and 6 cylinder cars. There are many features available including the following:

Disabling some check engine lights
Adapting the control strategy to work with boost, includes rescaling the injector size and other settings.
Rev limiter changes
2 step "launch control"
Idle speed adjustment (for lumpy cams)
Fuel and timing table adjustments

The price for the NA reflash is $500USD including shipping the ECU back anywhere in North America.
Other options include cloning an ECU which copies the VIN and immobilizer data from your original to a separate ECU (same year and model) $125.00

Full NA and Turbo mapping - although for forced induction I generally need to have the car for a few days as it's not as simple as a close to stock tune.

The absolute best way to contact me is via email: hackish@gmail.com

-Michael

Last edited by hackish; March 24th, 2010 at 08:00 AM. Reason: added pricing
hackish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 24th, 2010, 12:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
The thread killer...

Name: Jeff
Vehicle: 07 GT 6spd
Freeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to behold
nice nice nice

I got Mods.
Freeker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 24th, 2010, 01:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
nateclipse2006

Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GS
nateclipse2006 is on a distinguished road
your a life saver man thank you.
nateclipse2006 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old March 24th, 2010, 07:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
fastest 4g in colorado

Name: roy
Vehicle: 08 gt
roy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud ofroy_robinsonV has much to be proud of
So how much did all this get priced at?
roy_robinsonV is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 24th, 2010, 11:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
Queen Goon

Tournaments Won: 3

Name: Lisa
Vehicle: 06/Eclipse GT
Asian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Cracker has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for posting up Mike
Asian Cracker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 24th, 2010, 01:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
The thread killer...

Name: Jeff
Vehicle: 07 GT 6spd
Freeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to behold
so cloning means we don't have to send a ECU and youll change one that you have to match ours, reflash it and send it to use for $650 + shipping?

I got Mods.
Freeker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 24th, 2010, 01:50 PM   #7 (permalink)

Name: Thomas
Vehicle: 2008/Eclipse/GT
TwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud of
Micheal, do you have a tune for a boosted 4G69 motor. Inknow you've done a few ralliart turbos. Would those reglashes work on the eclipse 4 cylinder and what would be needed to make it work?
TwilsonD7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 24th, 2010, 01:53 PM   #8 (permalink)

TwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud ofTwilsonD7 has much to be proud of
No you'd have to buy the second ECU just to avoid downtime the only real reason I can think of...or if you want to go through a shit load of work to steal someones car...
Old March 24th, 2010, 02:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Not Your Friendo

Name: Dethklok
Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse/GS(T)
Tsensational is just really niceTsensational is just really niceTsensational is just really niceTsensational is just really nice
Without my original, you cant really clone the ecu right? I mean the vin and stuff wont work?

On another note, time to save up to get this during summer.
Old March 25th, 2010, 10:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 12

Vehicle: Corvette C6.R, SRT4 ACR
360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute
I'm going to link and sticky this in the tuning thread.

Next up: Comp cam, Yella Terra rocker arms... Hello 450whp!!!!
360jeepboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 25th, 2010, 11:27 AM   #11 (permalink)

Name: Ruben
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GS-Turbo
leet will become famous soon enough
i got a 4g69 turbo... can you make it work at 10 psi?
would it still be 500 if i would only want the 2step, gov removed, and rev limiter increased?
btw is it a good idea to increase the rev limiter when your boosted?
leet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 26th, 2010, 10:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore

360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute360jeepboy has a reputation beyond repute
I am going to make a note that this is Hacks FS thread. So please everyone leave the disscussion to the other bazillion threads we have on the reflash.

If you have a question to him about your reflash that is fine. But please don't start a discussion on, if he can doing something he says he can, or not. And by no means to I wan't to see anything about the FIC is this thread.

Thank you

Old March 27th, 2010, 10:49 AM   #13 (permalink)

Name: Michael
hackish is just really nicehackish is just really nicehackish is just really nicehackish is just really nice
Cloning at present is appropriate for those who are concerned about taking their vehicle to the dealership and having them erase the reflash by doing an un-asked for computer update. I've been working long hours to add support so you get a device that plugs into your USB cable and you can flash your ECU without any downtime. I have a few people lined up to start testing the software as soon as it's available.

The pricing is stated above. I can't break things down and try to enumerate the cost of every single feature.

-Michael
hackish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 28th, 2010, 02:02 PM   #14 (permalink)

Name: Cody
Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse GT
Mr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond reputeMr DSM has a reputation beyond repute
usb cable? as in laptop through usb to obdii? im confused
Old March 28th, 2010, 03:49 PM   #15 (permalink)

Yes
Old March 28th, 2010, 04:52 PM   #16 (permalink)
The Klutch Killer

acer is a jewel in the roughacer is a jewel in the rough
dammit this is too tempting..

.....one day....
acer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 28th, 2010, 05:00 PM   #17 (permalink)
The Baker.

Vehicle: 2011 Maxima 3.5
07satinGS has much to be proud of07satinGS has much to be proud of07satinGS has much to be proud of07satinGS has much to be proud of07satinGS has much to be proud of07satinGS has much to be proud of07satinGS has much to be proud of07satinGS has much to be proud of07satinGS has much to be proud of
give in to the temptation lol...i did
Old March 28th, 2010, 05:03 PM   #18 (permalink)
The Klutch Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07satinGS View Post
give in to the temptation lol...i did
i think i just might. i have time to save too. the car should be at the shop another 2 weeks or so. plus i would need to break in the motor for about 800 miles. how do you like yours?

.....one day....
Old March 28th, 2010, 05:07 PM   #19 (permalink)
The Baker.

07satinGS has much to be proud of07satinGS has much to be proud of07satinGS has much to be proud of07satinGS has much to be proud of07satinGS has much to be proud of07satinGS has much to be proud of07satinGS has much to be proud of07satinGS has much to be proud of07satinGS has much to be proud of
don't have it yet, but I'm sending my ecu out tomorrow.
Old March 28th, 2010, 05:10 PM   #20 (permalink)
The Klutch Killer

Nice. Lemme know how you like when the time comes. really interested to hear some feedback on this

.....one day....
Old March 28th, 2010, 05:31 PM   #21 (permalink)
The Baker.

will do, i also plan on doing a before and after dyno.
Old March 28th, 2010, 11:43 PM   #22 (permalink)
The redneck

Name: Jordan
Vehicle: 2006 Trailblazer SS
dentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud of
If you're sending your ECU out tomorrow, it's a little late for a before dyno.
dentedz71guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 29th, 2010, 01:47 AM   #23 (permalink)
The Baker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedz71guy View Post
If you're sending your ECU out tomorrow, it's a little late for a before dyno.
thought of that, I have a second ecu that im running on right now.
Old March 29th, 2010, 01:52 AM   #24 (permalink)
The redneck

dentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud ofdentedz71guy has much to be proud of
Ahhh, I see! Good forethought then.
Old March 29th, 2010, 01:54 AM   #25 (permalink)

Tournaments Won: 2

Vehicle: 2008 Eclipse GS
Cedric is a glorious beacon of lightCedric is a glorious beacon of lightCedric is a glorious beacon of lightCedric is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackish View Post
Hi Guys,

PSI Tuning Inc. (819) 778-7047 is pleased to announce availability of a reflash for the 4G Eclipse. This includes the 4 and 6 cylinder cars. There are many features available including the following:

Disabling some check engine lights
Adapting the control strategy to work with boost, includes rescaling the injector size and other settings.
Rev limiter changes
2 step "launch control"
Idle speed adjustment (for lumpy cams)
Fuel and timing table adjustments

The price for the NA reflash is $500USD including shipping the ECU back anywhere in North America.
Other options include cloning an ECU which copies the VIN and immobilizer data from your original to a separate ECU (same year and model) $125.00

Full NA and Turbo mapping - although for forced induction I generally need to have the car for a few days as it's not as simple as a close to stock tune.

The absolute best way to contact me is via email: hackish@gmail.com

-Michael
are you saying with that turbo reflash, that you can essentially reflash the stock ecu to know boost?? or is the aem f/ic still needed
Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 29th, 2010, 04:48 AM   #26 (permalink)
Not Your Friendo

Name: Dethklok
Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse/GS(T)
Tsensational is just really niceTsensational is just really niceTsensational is just really niceTsensational is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackish View Post
I've been working long hours to add support so you get a device that plugs into your USB cable and you can flash your ECU without any downtime.
This means I can just buy hardware and everything else is self explanatory? Or is this just for cloning purposes?
Old March 29th, 2010, 10:53 PM   #27 (permalink)
The O.G.

8 Highscores

Vehicle: 2006 eclipse GT-TT
horse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond reputehorse-eater has a reputation beyond repute
I know I made a post to this thread. I am curious as to where it went. Where are my delicious moderators?

Panty dropping ability courtesy Portland Speed Industries, Road///RaceEngineering, Delta Cams, Custom Import Heads, Comp Turbo
horse-eater is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 30th, 2010, 12:06 AM   #28 (permalink)

Name: Aaron
Vehicle: 2009/Galant/Ralliart
Infliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
are you saying with that turbo reflash, that you can essentially reflash the stock ecu to know boost?? or is the aem f/ic still needed
no fic needed for the reflash to work on a boosted car.
now learn the rules no fic in this thread.
check out wolverineottawa on youtube. he has video of his AFR changing under boost.
Old March 30th, 2010, 02:14 AM   #29 (permalink)
4G69er

Name: Daniel
Location: Where the only team in the NFL that had a perfect season resides...
Vehicle: CS7A
Lanzerralliart is a glorious beacon of lightLanzerralliart is a glorious beacon of lightLanzerralliart is a glorious beacon of lightLanzerralliart is a glorious beacon of light
Hey hackish how's my core money coming??
Old March 30th, 2010, 10:27 AM   #30 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore

I'm going to say this one last time. This is Hacks FS thread for his Reflash. The same rules apply to you guys that apply in the regular for sale section. This isn't a thread to say that the reflash isn't good, or start asking random questions to hack. Don't make me close this thread down after Hack was very corporative in opening it for you guys.

Carl, I was the one that deleted your post. If you wish to talk about it more then you are welcome to PM me.

Last edited by 360jeepboy; March 31st, 2010 at 10:24 AM.
Old March 30th, 2010, 08:28 PM   #31 (permalink)

Infliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to allInfliction is a name known to all
um.. might wanna fix that^
This is Hack's FS thread for his what now?
Old March 31st, 2010, 10:25 AM   #32 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore

lol sorry I was typing faster then I was thinking.

Old May 5th, 2010, 07:42 PM   #33 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2009/Eclipse/GT-PP
CG_Eclipse is on a distinguished road
any update on the hand held tuning device?? I suppose its something like the one cobb has right?? If there is any update please let me know I need to tune my car since I instaled I/H/E but i dont want to send my ecu and i dont want to have the f/ic!
Old July 24th, 2010, 12:30 PM   #34 (permalink)

Name: DarK DeMoNz
Vehicle: 08 Spyder GT-P V6 6Spd MT
DeMoNz is on a distinguished road
anybody else do this reflash other than twilson?
DYNO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWKKATCBV14
DeMoNz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 24th, 2010, 05:51 PM   #35 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore

That is a good question! I haven't heard anything else about this.

Old July 25th, 2010, 03:43 PM   #36 (permalink)

Asian cracker and about a dozen others
Old July 25th, 2010, 03:45 PM   #37 (permalink)
The redneck

I only know of two others besides Lisa...Lanzerralliart (on his Lancer) and Georgey (on his GS). No one else on this forum has spoken out if they've received the reflash.
Old July 25th, 2010, 08:11 PM   #38 (permalink)

there's been a hand full of eclipses. hand full of lancers. hand full of galants (on the forums anyway). everyone who's done it seems to be happy with it.
Old July 25th, 2010, 09:09 PM   #39 (permalink)
Eclipse MR

1 Highscore

I knew about AC and all, but sense then I haven't heard anything, and Hack hasn't really kept us updated.

Old July 25th, 2010, 09:19 PM   #40 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2007/Eclipse/gs
cnofzz will become famous soon enough
yeah I want an update on the handheld! If its cheap 300-400 im jumping on it

Tags
4g eclipse, back, boost, cars, eclipse, ecu, engine, hackish, north, original, reflash, shipping, speed, stock, timing, tune, tuning, turbo, uni, work

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.