Muscle's Whip - Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority
Support Our Troops!         

Go Back   Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority > General > Member's Rides

Member's Rides Showcase pictures of your ride here. Members also use this forum to nominate for Car of The Month.

Welcome to the Club4G Forums where you can join fellow owners from all over North America discussing anything related to the 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. To gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, you must register today!

• Participate in over 100 specialized forums!
  • Get event information regarding meets, mod days and help in our regionalized forums.
  • Gain access to our classified marketplace to buy, sell or trade parts.
  • Levarage a vast collection of Do-It-Yourself guides on steps on working on your Eclipse
  • Access to the growing online parts directory which gives you insight on available parts and the vendors that carry them.
  • Communicate privately with other owners.

All of this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account. Sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 22nd, 2011, 02:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Black Irish

Name: Ross
Vehicle: 2006/eclipse/gs
muscles is a name known to allmuscles is a name known to allmuscles is a name known to allmuscles is a name known to allmuscles is a name known to all
Cool Muscle's Whip

Mods as of 2015

Performance: fujita intake, rre under drive pulley, iridium spark plugs, twm short shifter, straight pipes, obx muffler mv1017, gt throttle body, RRE header, thermal intake manifold gasket, centric slotted brakes, SS lines, vibrant resonator.

Suspension: eibach pro springs, tanabe/ progress sway bars, motor mounts.

Visual: rear seat delete, 35% tinted windows, front grills, 6000k hids, JDM windshield delete, TWM shift knob, black euro headlights, JVC radio single deck.

Upcoming: AEM FIC, KYB shocks, new wheels, Spec clutch 3, cf hood, re-locating the battery to the trunk. In no particular order.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

http://s1128.photobucket.com/albums/...-51-10_927.mp4

Last edited by muscles; April 12th, 2015 at 12:55 AM.
muscles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 22nd, 2011, 02:02 PM   #2 (permalink)

Name: Jeff
Vehicle: 2002 Honda S2k
Daxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud of
fake and gay!

lol whats with the helmet?

looks good though but fix that lower tie bar! haha

Mods=Daxenth's Satin Girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsou View Post
I, Panda and Dax, decree that on this Sunday morning, the third generation Eclipse is now revoked of all it's right to be part of the Eclipse family. From now on it is to be known as the "Mitsubishi Stillbirth".
Daxenth is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 22nd, 2011, 02:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Perfection over power

Name: Trevin
Vehicle: 06 GS-Turbo
Elemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to allElemenohpee is a name known to all
Mind posting a list of mods, lookin good!
Elemenohpee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old February 22nd, 2011, 02:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Black Irish

muscles is a name known to allmuscles is a name known to allmuscles is a name known to allmuscles is a name known to allmuscles is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daxenth View Post
fake and gay!

lol whats with the helmet?

looks good though but fix that lower tie bar! haha
Say watt. Helmet is the racing one that I wear when I autocross. Thanks, what's wrong with the bar?
Old February 22nd, 2011, 02:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Black Irish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemenohpee View Post
Mind posting a list of mods, lookin good!
Mod list is up man and thanks
Old February 22nd, 2011, 02:58 PM   #6 (permalink)

Daxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud ofDaxenth has much to be proud of
was kidding i just watched some RWJ and i see that. lol and the bar is supposed to be connected... hahah

Quote:
I, Panda and Dax, decree that on this Sunday morning, the third generation Eclipse is now revoked of all it's right to be part of the Eclipse family. From now on it is to be known as the "Mitsubishi Stillbirth".
Old February 22nd, 2011, 03:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Black Irish

Lol watcha talking about it is?
Old February 22nd, 2011, 03:05 PM   #8 (permalink)

i thought that was the opposite side of where it should be. and was hanging. my bad lmao...

Quote:
Old February 22nd, 2011, 03:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Black Irish

Lmao its all good you had me so confused though
Old February 22nd, 2011, 04:15 PM   #10 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2006/Eclipse/GT
djbnice7 is on a distinguished road
Good stuff Man...
djbnice7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 22nd, 2011, 09:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Black Irish

thanks man
Old February 22nd, 2011, 09:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Scrape Artist

Name: Low Life
Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GT
kazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant futurekazman has a brilliant future
looking good man

Just
lower Slam the shit out of
It

-----Break free from the chains of conformity-----

"There are a lot of us who are caught up in this hell we all live in,
Content with being blinded by rules and judgment.
We live in a world where it's more okay to follow than to lead.
In this world being a leader is trouble for the system we are all accustomed to.
Being a leader in this day and age is being a threat." - Common
kazman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 22nd, 2011, 09:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Black Irish

thanks bro
Old February 22nd, 2011, 10:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
The thread killer...

Vehicle: 07 GT 6spd
Freeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to beholdFreeker is a splendid one to behold
digging the front grill

I got Mods.
Freeker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 22nd, 2011, 10:55 PM   #15 (permalink)

Name: Charles
Vehicle: 2008 spider gs
groundpounder will become famous soon enough
uea looks good, u stickin with the stock wheels. Charles
groundpounder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 22nd, 2011, 11:28 PM   #16 (permalink)
Black Irish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeker View Post
digging the front grill
Ha thanks. Had to do some custom work on the upper to have them fit behind the bumper cause I hated how they looked the other way.
Old February 22nd, 2011, 11:31 PM   #17 (permalink)
Black Irish

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundpounder View Post
uea looks good, u stickin with the stock wheels. Charles
Yea charles I want to keep the stock look so later on ill go fi and be a sleeper
Old February 22nd, 2011, 11:51 PM   #18 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2007/eclipse/SE
XxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxkevinchuxX has a reputation beyond repute
lol, i hate taking the 4g out to autox
azn/cracka goon #1 holla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspower View Post
i see kchu's swag has rubbed off on you sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by deprydation View Post
You _REALLY_ don't wanna start that war...

Trust me.

I would retract this statement and go f**k yourself before kchu comes and makes you look and feel like the biggest moron to ever walk this earth.
XxkevinchuxX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 23rd, 2011, 12:05 AM   #19 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 3

Name: Isamu
Vehicle: 300zx(TT) nismo 370z(T)
Isamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscles View Post
Yea charles I want to keep the stock look so later on ill go fi and be a sleeper
you can change the wheels and still be a sleeper... and do you plan on getting coil overs? I see you have springs, but if your autoXing, you might wanna invest in something with more adjustability? also, do not get headers if you plan on turbo.. waste of money..
otherwise looks good... i could offer some asthetic suggestions but you wanna go sleeper so
Old February 23rd, 2011, 12:09 AM   #20 (permalink)
Black Irish

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxkevinchuxX View Post
lol, i hate taking the 4g out to autox
Yea its not as fun I can imagine if you compare it to other cars but its something fun to do with the car and gain experience driving.
Old February 23rd, 2011, 12:13 AM   #21 (permalink)
Black Irish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
you can change the wheels and still be a sleeper... and do you plan on getting coil overs? I see you have springs, but if your autoXing, you might wanna invest in something with more adjustability? also, do not get headers if you plan on turbo.. waste of money..
otherwise looks good... i could offer some asthetic suggestions but you wanna go sleeper so
Yea your right but I like the stockers and rather save that cash for something else. Yea def plan on getting some coilovers when ever I have cash for em for sure. Not sure which brand im getting haven't researched any yet. I do plan on going fi however its not going to be for a long time unfortunately due to the fact I am still paying for my car :/ . What would you suggest for athetics im down to hear your opinion.
Old February 23rd, 2011, 02:08 AM   #22 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

3 Highscores

Isamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant futureIsamu has a brilliant future
personally, i don't like the fogs, they look like hard little nipples i would get rid of them...
and wheels, well, you could change em out for some lighter similar looking ones.
im a fan of cf hoods.. and trunks.. but thats just me
Old February 23rd, 2011, 02:32 AM   #23 (permalink)

Name: Alex
Vehicle: 2000 Audi A4 quattro
ALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant futureALBOE has a brilliant future
agree! cf hood will make it look sexy
ALBOE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 23rd, 2011, 06:12 AM   #24 (permalink)
Black Irish

Quote:
personally, i don't like the fogs, they look like hard little nipples i would get rid of them...
and wheels, well, you could change em out for some lighter similar looking ones.
im a fan of cf hoods.. and trunks.. but thats just me
ha yea fogs dont look all that great. Should of sent em back to ACI when i first got em a while back and just got the oem ones. I was just impatient and wanted to get rid of those black caps. I am on the edge on whether or not to keep the stock look because i want to cutt out a good bit of weight to make my car a little quicker. But question back to ya since I like to autocross should i keep the stock hood and just get the cf trunk? Cause i was told that i should have more weight on the front of the car to make it easier to take corners because of the g-force of the car. What do you think?
Old February 23rd, 2011, 06:14 AM   #25 (permalink)
Black Irish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBOE View Post
agree! cf hood will make it look sexy
ha hell yea. like i said above might just scratch the stock look and be more unique
Old February 23rd, 2011, 07:48 AM   #26 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

3 Highscores

Quote:
ha yea fogs dont look all that great. Should of sent em back to ACI when i first got em a while back and just got the oem ones. I was just impatient and wanted to get rid of those black caps. I am on the edge on whether or not to keep the stock look because i want to cutt out a good bit of weight to make my car a little quicker. But question back to ya since I like to autocross should i keep the stock hood and just get the cf trunk? Cause i was told that i should have more weight on the front of the car to make it easier to take corners because of the g-force of the car. What do you think?
its about balance... loose to much weight in the rear and your balance is thrown out the window. i don't know what the balance of an eclipse is...
so depending on how the car handles now, subtract weight from both ends and keep it similar
Old February 23rd, 2011, 07:55 AM   #27 (permalink)
Black Irish

Quote:
its about balance... loose to much weight in the rear and your balance is thrown out the window. i don't know what the balance of an eclipse is...
so depending on how the car handles now, subtract weight from both ends and keep it similar
Ha yea im sure not to many people do either lol that sounds good cause if I was going cf I def wanted the cf hood.
Old February 23rd, 2011, 08:09 AM   #28 (permalink)
I'd be all like 4g! Waat?

6 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 12

Name: Randy
Vehicle: 5.3
randman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant future
Looking Good man I like the lower grill in fact you just gave me an idea! Keep at it. I would get the header...you can always sell it.
Old February 23rd, 2011, 08:19 AM   #29 (permalink)
Black Irish

Thanks randy. I do plan on getting the headers from rre, it's gonna be worth it cause its definitely going to be a while before I can enjoy fi.
Old February 23rd, 2011, 08:21 AM   #30 (permalink)
I'd be all like 4g! Waat?

6 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 12

Name: Randy
Vehicle: 5.3
randman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant futurerandman has a brilliant future
Exactly And you can lose that heat shield...I hated mine
Old February 23rd, 2011, 08:25 AM   #31 (permalink)
Black Irish

I feel you on the shield. Makes the engine bay look so shitty, plus I can't wait until I can feel her open up when I punch it on the interstate.
Old February 23rd, 2011, 08:50 AM   #32 (permalink)

Name: Charles
Vehicle: 2008 spider gs
groundpounder will become famous soon enough
Yea do both cf hood and trunk lid. If u wanna o sleeper do a stock cf hood, and yea any1 on hear with a gs will take that header off ur hands including me when ur ready to sell and do the mighty whistle upgrade.
groundpounder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 23rd, 2011, 09:19 AM   #33 (permalink)
Black Irish

Yea. Im feeling to.hell with the stock look lol once my tax return comes in ill put the order into lydia for them headers along with some rotors.
Old February 23rd, 2011, 10:00 AM   #34 (permalink)
Hard Core 4ger

Name: Joe
Vehicle: 08 Eclipse GT-SC
joeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant futurejoeyb has a brilliant future
sweet and clean. ah thanks for the list of mods, bro. those beady-eyed fogs are cool, and I love the height

~347 WHP / ~309 WTQ / ~6 lbs Boost
joeyb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 23rd, 2011, 10:15 AM   #35 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

3 Highscores

Old February 23rd, 2011, 10:23 AM   #36 (permalink)
Black Irish

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyb View Post
sweet and clean. ah thanks for the list of mods, bro. those beady-eyed fogs are cool, and I love the height
Ha thanks bro. Can't wait to extend that list asap lol. Yea I love my height that was my second mod to my car.
Old February 23rd, 2011, 10:29 AM   #37 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

3 Highscores

not the best, but you get the idea, CF hood and doors, side mirror relocation, front bumper change up, and yellowed lenses
Old February 23rd, 2011, 10:29 AM   #38 (permalink)
Black Irish

Quote:
Im loving that look but im not gonna change out the front bumper, definitely going to go with the cf hatch/hood, and maybe the lens id have to see how they looked in person. Ha and if did that i would def spray the calipers yellow also.. But then again i like the clean look of my car to. I was thinking of doing the front middle section black and the rear bumper on the bottom part black to match the cf accessories.. What kind of rims are those? They look like pure sex ha.

Last edited by muscles; February 23rd, 2011 at 12:28 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2011, 10:31 AM   #39 (permalink)
Black Irish

They don't make cf doors for our cars yet? That'd have to be custom right? edit: ha obviously

Last edited by muscles; February 23rd, 2011 at 12:29 PM.
Old February 24th, 2011, 01:07 AM   #40 (permalink)
BlackGuard Motorsports

3 Highscores

Quote:
They don't make cf doors for our cars yet? That'd have to be custom right? edit: ha obviously
I could get some CF doors made, but i would need atleast 10-15 buyers and they would be around 2k per set...
the rims are of course my choice, Rays Engineering: Volk

Tags
aem, body, eibach, eyelids, fic, fujita, gasket, header, intake, manifold, mounts, muffler, muscles, performance, plugs, rally, rre, rre underdrive pulley, seat, spark, springs, suspension, tanabe, throttle body, wheels, whip

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club4G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums - 2006-2012 Eclipse Authority forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Real Name
What name do you go by?
Type of Car
Year/Model/Trim
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.